Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Attraction System Story.

So it's Spooky Day and I have my Sims throw a costume party. I invited a ton of Sims and when the first Sim got here, he changed and just idly stood outside the door.

I thought nothing of it and waited for the next few guests to arrive. A few siminutes (I made that term up, isn't it fun?) later, everyone is standing outside my house... In the freezing rain. And they didn't like the party because of that. Probably the only guest in my house was this ghost who floated through the wall, so I thought there was a problem with the door. Checked if it was locked, it wasn't.

I tried 'Call Over,' and it seemed to work, so I repeated it for each and every sim and as soon as they came over to me, boom, instant attracted. And like, over 80% of the sims I called over were attracted to me. So now my Sim is flirting with everyone, but at least the 'Attracted' moodlet boosted their mood, making it a 'Great' party!

Still really hate the attraction system...

Comments

• Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited November 2012
    LOL, that's funny. Parties in the sims are so weird. I threw a feast party, called everyone to eat, and yet a bunch of the guests still just stood around. Then they complained that they were hungry. I'm like there's 8 platters of food here and you're hungry? :roll:

Anyway, at least the attraction system worked in your benefit on this occasion. :-)
    A few siminutes (I made that term up, isn't it fun?) later, everyone is standing outside my house... In the freezing rain.
    Love that term, by the way! :lol:
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    MistermoomanMistermooman Posts: 265 New Member
    edited November 2012
    GabbyGirlJ wrote:
    Anyway, at least the attraction system worked in your benefit on this occasion. :-)

I guess that's true, but it's still pretty annoying in most other situations. :?
  • Options
    ireadtons99ireadtons99 Posts: 516 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Yup,I had feast party, invited a vampire(1st mistake) Now she can't eat, and dies outside. On the way home. Dang..