Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A thought about Seasons and clothes.

I know it's too late for the EA to change the game, but I had a thought, sort of an idea about clothes, which maybe they can add in the future. It is Seasons related I promise!

I was giving my simself a winter makeover in preparation for Seasons using the dresser, from the dresser I know you can make 3 different outfits for each category but what I wish was a possibility with this feature would be the ability to drag and swap each one.

I'll do my best to explain what I mean. I want to make my sim an everyday outfit suitable to each Seasons e.g shorts and a T-Shirt for summer, sweater and scarf for winter, jeans and T-shirt for Spring etc but instead of having to constantly manually update each one, just grab the tab and pull it above the one above so it becomes the primary everyday outfit. I know I can click on my sim and say 'change outfit' and pick everyday 2 or 3 but that is tedious in my opinion, I'd rather just drag and swap the tabs at the beginning of each Seasons and then the sim automatically dresses into the appropriate planned outfit themselves after that.

I hope that made sense :lol: I doubt many people will show interest but it was floating around in my head so I thought I'd share just in case :D

Happy Simming.
LadySmitanbanner_zps7eszqcmq.jpg
YouTube:Lady Smitan Twitter:@LadySmitan Gallery:LadySmitan