Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Open for Business Petition/Fan Club! 1214 signatures!!!

Comments

• Options
    motdkmotdk Posts: 208 Member
    edited October 2012

Maybe, with a real Open for Business, we can make our own Schools and Grocery Stores. And Finaly Open ALL THE RABBIT HOLES, 0H YEA! :):D :-o :lol: :P
  • Options
    TINA180TINA180 Posts: 683 Member
    edited October 2012
    Signed!
  • Options
    bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited October 2012
    i didnt sign it before cuz petitions on here dont really work like real life petitions BUT, i wanna show my want for ofb so,

/signed. :)
  • Options
    EccenricGentlemanEccenricGentleman Posts: 32 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Sign me up, opened for business was my favourite from the Sims two and the reason why I bought the base game. I love business simulation games/tycoon games but sadly there seem to be so few of them have any real quality. But personally I think open for business was one of the best business simulation games I've ever played as it offered an enormous amount of customisation. And in the Sims 3 it would be even better as it would have create a style and be set in an open and evolving world. Something that annoyed me from the original is how time never passed on the home lot when you were tending to your business, also how you are limited to maybe a dozen different customers despite how large your building was. I had a great toy shop in the Sims 2, I added attractions for the kids to play on while they shocked but of course they never came as kids couldn't visit lots.
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited October 2012
    Thanks for the votes! :D

motdk... you didn't say 'signed' but I'm assuming you are signing by your excited response! :D

Thanks, TINA180

bosslaydee, you are number 50! Woo! :D

EccenricGentleman, I love your name! :D I loved OFB, and I made so many different shops! Good idea, offering things for the kids to play with while Mummy shops! :D
  • Options
    COOLGAME8013COOLGAME8013 Posts: 3,090 Member
    edited October 2012
    I have an idea with ofb were the local school runs school fundraisers Child - Teen Sims can do selling. Maybe gaining some Selling skill
  • Options
    3DJ43DJ4 Posts: 1,125 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Woo!! We pasted the 50 mark. We're on our way to 100 :D
  • Options
    JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,152 Member
    edited October 2012
    Signed! I want the restaurant/bakery so baaaad!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    COOLGAME8013... I would love school fundraisers... I'd love a 'fundraising party' where all the money from the goods you sell during it could go to charity. Maybe there could be a few unlockable items for when you raise a certain amount? Awards and stuff. (Different from the political fundraiser)

3DJ4... woo! I'm catching you up! :lol: 8) I hope we get both ofb and vacation eps! :D:D:D

Jadeleine... me too! You might like my other threads:

Careers: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/580394.page
    HOMECRAFT link: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/576295.page
    Discussion: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/595613.page
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Any more votes? :D
  • Options
    lael150390lael150390 Posts: 56 Member
    edited October 2012
    SIGNED SIGNED SIGNED SIGNED SIGNED SIGNED...etc 8)

Open for Business is my all time favourite Sims expansion!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Thanks lael150390! 8) :D
  • Options
    thatgirlinclassthatgirlinclass Posts: 28
    edited October 2012
    SIGNED SIGNED SIGNED!

I would also like if an expasion pack like this included the option to do the jobs that we can't seem to do, like the Consignment Store owners or even the taxi drivers and mail men/women.(:
  • Options
    webbstepplayerwebbstepplayer Posts: 21 Member
    edited October 2012
    Signed, webbstepplayer :wink:
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited October 2012
    Signed
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 7,004 Member
    edited October 2012
    Cinderellimouse,

I'm definitely signing this. We need more stuff in our down towns in other than a bunch of bars and clubs. Clothing stores would be great, but I'd really, really love toy stores!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Thank you all for the signatures! :D:wink::D:D

Damienf519... I agree. it would add so much to the city worlds! A big shopping mall, REAL open coffee chains and restaurants, a bowling alley?

And I love the thought of having a little market with loads of stalls in the country neighbourhoods. Or maybe even car boot sales and garden centres.

If they give us a few different choices and if it is possible to sell ANYTHING! It would give us so much creative freedom and open gameplay.

So I'd love:
    *a stall that could be carried in a sims inventory and placed anywhere, for a pop-up sale. I would also like it to be available for placement when building a community lot so we can make a market, sims would automatically attend the stalls (like the kissing booths).
    *A till that would sell anything marked as 'for sale'.
    *Displays that would mark items as 'for sale'.

I would also love:
    *The fixable car, so my sims can own a garage.
    *A jewellery making skill, so my sims can turn collectables into jewellery that could then be sold in a shop.

:D I got carried away then! :D
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Would anyone else like to sign? :D
  • Options
    McWolfMcWolf Posts: 392 Member
    edited October 2012
    Signed

Might not do much use, but OFB was the best EP ever, it opened unlimited possibilities for your own businesses and ideas.

I'm annoyed it has come so far at the end of The Sims 3's life cycle though, if they do intend on making on that is.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    McWolf wrote:
    Signed

Might not do much use, but OFB was the best EP ever, it opened unlimited possibilities for your own businesses and ideas.

I'm annoyed it has come so far at the end of The Sims 3's life cycle though, if they do intend on making on that is.

^^^^ exactly! It's probably the e.p that I got the most out of. I must have made over 100 shops in total!

I'll be upset if we don't get OFB for sims 3. I might rebel and not buy sims 4! :( :evil:
  • Options
    usa3766usa3766 Posts: 55 Member
    edited October 2012
    Sign me up!
  • Options
    RawrGoesTheCatRawrGoesTheCat Posts: 1,947 Member
    edited October 2012
    Signed. :mrgreen: Loved this EP and love the Art Shop idea. I just hope if we do get this EP we can run the bakery at home this time.
  • Options
    amy0amy0 Posts: 163 Member
    edited October 2012
    Signed x 10000000000
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Signed. :mrgreen: Loved this EP and love the Art Shop idea. I just hope if we do get this EP we can run the bakery at home this time.

I agree. I'll definitely make an art shop! I'll make a couple, one will do sculpting and one will paint and they'll run the shop together! :D

It would be great if we could choose to live above our shops too. My families basically used to live at their shops anyway. Art imitates life sometimes. :lol:

Any more votes? :D
  • Options
    AriusArius Posts: 3 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Signed! :-)