Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Sims and Friends: Share Your Stories!!

Comments

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hi there Faye,It's Tad again and I could only play some of my games and decided to play two of them.I forgot to set my alarm in the correct mode again after setting it to buzzer to alert me to a movie starting so I could get it on DVD.I should've set it to CD mode later because the buzzer isn't loud enough.I got Winfield updated and have played my teen runaway though she started getting ready to move soon.
    Hi there Kinz,it's Tad and I've been through game issues myself and I only had to uninstall folders and change my game folder and troubleshoot to get the game to stop glitching out.It's awful to have to uninstall everything to reinstall it.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Lckygrl1975Lckygrl1975 Posts: 1,582 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hi Guys

Hope everyone is well :)

Cover28_zpsdb3444b2.jpg

Painswater Point
    5.28 Don't let them lose you too http://painswaterpoint.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/528-dont-let-them-lose-you-too.html

@Amandralynn, it is expensive but I was mad after I purchased it because the extra points I bought with it would only allow me to purchase the Rollercoaster. I think the points should be our choice. Hope you enjoy reading when you can :)
    PPHeader_zpsacc5170a.jpg</a>
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited December 2013
    Victory is mine! Mwahaha :twisted:

*cough* I uh... finished my From Farm to Fame update...

From Farm to Fame: Lexie- Chapter 5

It's after 4:30 in the morning. This is the 3rd day in a row I've been up so late trying to get screenshots (I'm not even overly happy with the ones I have but they'll have to do, they're the best I could do), my game has been freezing so much and stuff it's nearly impossible to do anything. Now I can try and fix it before I start on the next update. It probably just need a new save, I wanted to push it a bit longer but it's not going to happen. I can at least settle for doing it now, since I can ditch some things now and no have to drag them over and deal with the freezing to save everything to my bin. :roll:

I won't catch up now because I really need sleep. I'll hopefully pop in after work though, but I'll see how I feel. I'm not doing very well at work right now... I'll spare the rant because it just never ends, but I'm so looking forward to the day I escape that place (If nothing else March 15th is my last day, but I hope to be out a heck of a lot sooner). So it'll depend on how worn out I am at the end of the day... apparently I won't have a good night's sleep to help me through the day so that might hurt my chances of surviving the day. Have a nice day everyone.
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited December 2013
    @Amandralynn: I think their cute too...but the plan is to add to them so it'll be interesting to see how the future generations look after a few of them.

@everyone: My mom's friends just sent her a few things for sims. The base game with an expansion and a stuff pack I already own but they also sent the date night collection from the store which I'm downloading now :mrgreen:.
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    edited December 2013
    Restarted on wordpress check it out by clicking my signature
  • Options
    AmandralynnAmandralynn Posts: 565 Member
    edited December 2013
    @Faye: Oh good, I'm glad you are feeling stronger after the infusion. I wish that feeling would last for you. :( I wish they had some answers for you. :(

@Kinz: Glad your game is still running good! That's a nice feeling! Glad you figured out what the problem was! Ooh you have Roaring Heights also. How do you like it?

@Tad: *Waves* I'm sorry you were having game issues also. Glad you were able to pinpoint what's wrong. This game is so troublesome sometimes. :(

@Lckygrl: Yeah it is expensive, that's whats preventing me from buying it. I'm just worried I wont like it, and it would have been a complete waste of money. I'm so picky with my worlds. It sucks the coaster doesn't come with the world. Just a way for them to make more money. :( Wow I thought those extra points COULD be used to buy anything you wanted. wow...

@Dreamerz: Congrats on the new update!! :) Ack! I'm sorry your game has been acting up and freezing. That sucks. :( Maybe the new save will help. Worth a shot I guess. :(

@cmbaker: Yeah they are cute, but maybe together they will make hideous babies. Who knows. LOL.

@Winterbaby: Got caught up with your story again today and left ya some comments. :)

@Everyone: Hope everyone is doing well. :)
    drakefamilynewsig.png
  • Options
    winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    edited December 2013
    everyone i got awesome news relating to college:
    i got an A in criminal justice class, an A in orientation, an A in my computer application class, and an D in medical terminology which made my average 3.25. i'm never going in the medical career again.
    @amanda thanks for the comments.
    I want to thank everyone for reading and commenting on my story it really helps build my confidence in my story making skills and lets me know i'm on the right track. i can honestly say i'm enjoying my risquecy. i have not had a writer's block on it yet. my other stories ended cuz of writer's block.
  • Options
    KinztheSimKinztheSim Posts: 1,161 Member
    edited December 2013
    @Amanda: I love Roaring Heights, Not a huge Fan of some of the prebuilt Start homes, they seem so compacted and usless for a starting couple. But a little adjustment goes a long way. Over all the world is large, and seems easy to navigate. I havent gone to checking out all the lots just yet, ive checked out the empty Residental lots, and some of the community lots, but thats about it.

Sims news: Loving ITF. Playing with my family that i have had going since reinstalling the BASEGAME. Going to try and work on that World some more tonight, or this week. Need to start adding roads, and terrain paint(still struggling with it...) I think ive been working on the mountain ledge area far to much, i may cut back that area size, or something..or add a lower area for a look out....Cant wait to finally start adding the lots, and basic lay out...And showing more pictures....I do plan to add an Walled in Military area, where small homes fit for military families will be close to the Military base(which i think ill grab the one from Sunlit tides....Not sure on that yet..) The world will be released with different aspects..A CAW Version maybe so you can add own lots....An empty version to install to build your own homes/community lots...And then the actual Version withe basegame only rabbitholes and some residentials placed...Then i will release versions with Ep related lots, and such.....For now..my focus is getting the EPS/SPs installed by christmas for my specials related to my sim families...So much to do in a weeks time....

Kinz :)
    sig_zps8ece011a.gif
  • Options
    FayeShinomoriFayeShinomori Posts: 3,523 Member
    edited December 2013
    Well, today has been a reasonably not so bad day. I woke up at 7:30 in the morning in a lot of pain but I managed to get back to sleep without taking my pain pills so I managed to sleep again until 10:30 and then I took my medicine and watched my crime shows for a while. My dad stayed home from work today because the roads were supposed to be iffy and I had an appointment in another town to meet with my psychiatrist and my dad, being Mr. Overprotective yet again, didn't want me on the road so he took me there. He got me lunch and then we stayed here at our house until it was time for us to go up to my appointment and then we came home for dinner which was pork chops, applesauce, green beans, and crescent rolls, but unfortunately I was only able to eat like three bites tops before my pain hit me like a ton of bricks and I was forced to go curl up in bed to let the pain pass enough for me to get through the rest of the night. I was so disappointed about not being able to eat dinner because pork chop dinners are one of my favorites and I love the way my mom prepares them. And of course, due my horribly back luck, I'm absolutely starving right now and there's nothing to eat here in this house. But now I'm chatting with my best friend down in Florida without feeling like I'm going to pass out thanks to the transfusion I got yesterday, and it feels so good to be able to talk to her for longer than fifteen minutes tonight! I really hope that this blood transfusion's effects last longer than they have been because now that I have energy, I finally have enough stamina to buy my parents' Christmas gifts! I really need to finish my Christmas shopping really soon because Christmas is looming closer and closer and even though both of my parents have told me to focus on myself and not worry about them for Christmas, there's no way I'm doing that and I want to get them each something nice so they can feel loved more so than usual because that's how I always feel when I'm with them! Christmas is going to be good this year, but it's also going to be a bit harder because this will be the first Christmas in thirteen years that I haven't celebrated it with Ziggy. I remember last year when he was starting to get sick again that we let him come into my mom's library with us while we opened presents and he sat perched on the arm rest of the arm chair I was sitting in and just purred up a storm, simply content to be with us. He was such a great friend, and I miss him something fierce. He always loved to play with the wrapping paper but he just wasn't the same last year. I think even then I knew that he didn't have long left, but I didn't want to fathom the idea of losing him. I wanted so desperately to believe that with the right medicine, we could have saved him. He was my baby, my sweet, sweet boy, and he's gone now. But I still catch sight of him out of the corner of my eye at times. I know that while he isn't here with my in body, he will always be with me in spirit. He was faithful in life, and he will always be faithful in death.
  • Options
    Dancer-freakDancer-freak Posts: 223 Member
    edited December 2013
    Here are two new chapters for The Ballentine Legacy in my Nine Days of Christmas Marathon! And today we start the count down until the generation finale! Only 8 more days!

1.8 Once Upon a Time and 1.9 Happy Birthday
  • Options
    NewToTheSimsNewToTheSims Posts: 1,160 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hey everybody I am bringing an update to Blink of an Eye. I'm currently working on some more Echoes of Eternity as well.

Blink of an Eye Chapter 7: Always Be Brave

~~~~
    @winterbaby20: Hey hope you're doing well. :) Congrats on finishing another semester.
    ~~~~
    @Faye: Aww, I love Hardees. My town doesn't have one unfortunately, :? but my husband and I, once in a rare occasion, get to eat there when we happen to be in the town next door to ours.
    ~~~~
    @Lckygrl1975: :? Well that's no good, I certainly hope readers aren't upset with you. I am nowhere near caught up with Painswater, as I am still reading Season 3, but yeah. :roll: OMG, Roaring Heights is so pretty. LOL. :shock: That seems silly that they'd lock the 1900 points so that you had to buy the roller coaster. That's good to know though.
    ~~~~
    @TadOlson: *waves*
    ~~~~
    @Colorist40: Hey! I'm working on getting caught up on your Hulin story again. :)
    ~~~~
    @Dream_Walker27: Hi! Thanks for the compliments about Nicolas. :D He'll be around, no matter when or if you get around to using him.
    ~~~~
    @itsjulie: Hi! *waves*
    ~~~~
    @msbeckycat: *waves*
    ~~~~
    @rednenemon: Oh, you like winter. Haha. My bad. I agree, windchill is terrible. *shivers*
    ~~~~
    @KinztheSim: Hi! *waves back* Looking forward to some of the new stuff you are planning on writing. I think still I need to catch up on some of the stories you'd updated a few weeks ago. :-o
    ~~~~
    @hellohannah2: Yay Confessions. Haha.
    ~~~~
    @Amandralynn: LOL, you are funny. I am definitely better at making Sim guys than I am Sim girls. :lol:
    ~~~~
    @Dreamerz: *waves* Hi!
    ~~~~
    @cmbaker16: *waves*
    ~~~~
    @Dancer-freak: Hi! I just started reading your story and left you a comment on Chapter 1.1 8)

LateKnightSimmer
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    @lateknightsimmer i'm doing well and thank you. i'm glad to survive this semester.
    Edit: there are four new chapters up for my risquecy. i'm trying to get tons of chapters out before my next semester which is jan 16. i'll be taking 5 classes instead of four to graduate in May 2014
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    It's Tad again and I had some awful issues with my game and I hope it's not too serious and is just a glitched game or my being stupid and not doing something right.
    I've got some serious issues with my game right now and I hope it's just a glitched game ,but I don't know for sure yet until I do some testing to find out what's going on.
  • Options
    AmandralynnAmandralynn Posts: 565 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hey everyone! I went home early from work today cause I got sick at work a few times. I should be sleeping but I find myself sitting at my computer anyways. I think I'm going to lay down after I post this, so I at least don't feel guilty for leaving work. I hope that everyone is doing well. :)

@Winterbaby: Congrats!! Thats awesome news! You are very welcome for the comments! I'm glad that you are more confident with your writing ability :)

@Kinzthesim: Glad you are having fun with Roaring Heights. I'll probably end up getting it at some point. I'm more interested in the rollercoaster then the actual town. I don't really like tropical looking cities because of the seasons expansion. I love going through all the different seasons in the sims and I would miss the snow, cause it would look terrible on palm trees and wouldn't make much sense. But the world does look pretty, and I really want to check it out. Maybe after chirstmas :) I don't have ITF. I'm glad your having fun with it. That was the first expansion pack I haven't bought. I'm not really into futristic stuff at all, but like Roaring Heights, I'm sure i'll get it anyways. LOL

@Faye: Glad today is going good so far!! You deserve it! Glad you got some sleep and just got to relax. I'm like you, I need to finish my christmas shopping also. I'm such a slacker.

@Dancer-freak: Hey there!!! Going to head on over and check out your story here in a few. :)

@LateKnightSimmer: Amazing chapter. But so sad. Wow...that story just keeps getting better and better, I get all excited when there is a new chapter to read. Yeah, I'm kind of pathetic and fangirling it. LOL. Anyhoo, sim stuff aside. How have you been? All done with your christmas shopping?

@TadOlson: Hello!! I'm sorry you are having game issues. I know all too well how that feels. What is your game doing? I'll try to help if i can.

@Everyone: I have another chapter of The Drake Family Secrets ready to be posted, probably after my nap maybe. I got over my writers block I had for the past week and been writing up a frenzy, but its been fun. I'm two chapters ahead which is nice, so if I fall into writers block again I'll at least have something to publish. hehe. Hope everyone is doing well. :)
    drakefamilynewsig.png
  • Options
    Lckygrl1975Lckygrl1975 Posts: 1,582 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hi

cover62_zpsd8fe7dfb.jpg

Mathew Dark Adventures
    1.62 Jake admits the truth http://mathewdarkadventure.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/162-jake-admits-truth.html

@LateKnightSimmer you will be pleased to know both my stories are taking a 2 week break so hope you can caught up a little :)
    PPHeader_zpsacc5170a.jpg</a>
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    @amanda me too since writing is my stress relief and i even got a new story in my head but that's going to have to wait since my risquecy is probably going to take one or two years depending on how fast he can reach 100 babes. Also thanks for the congrats on my grades.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    @NewToSims: It looks like we're going to get a nice white Christmas this year. The snow that is still on the ground is still quite deep and heavy, and the temperatures continue to fall overnight, making early morning travels for me frustrating since I don't have a lot of upper body strength and our garage only fits two cars and both of my parents keep their cars in their, so my car is forced to stay outside. That means every morning when I go out to get my morning energy drinks and donut, I have to scrape all that stupid frost off of my windshields and wait for a little bit to make sure my windows won't fog up from the sudden explosion of heat in my car mixing in with the bitter cold on the outside. It's so tedious and exhausting for me, but I don't really have much of a choice. It was absolutely freezing today and I don't think I ever truly stopped my teeth from chattering from the cold!
    @Amandra: *Hugs* I'm praying so hard that this blood transfusion will carry me through the Christmas season so i can enjoy my favorite day of the year without being exhausted just by leaving my bed. I STILL need to get my parents' presents, but I'm planning on doing that before I head out to my doctor's office for my diabetes checkup. I'm really dreading this diabetes checkup because I haven't been giving myself my insulin like I'm supposed to. I still check my blood sugar, and the numbers really aren't all that high, but most of the time I don't even bother checking my blood sugar before I eat. I just know that my A1C test is not going to put my efforts in a good light. I know that it's solely my fault, but it doesn't mean that I'm going to like getting scolded by my doctor. Oh well. It just means I'll have to force myself to start taking better care of myself now. I've never taken good care of myself because quite frankly, I don't care what happens to me. I'm depressed 24/7 and I just don't have the energy or the will to spend time taking care of myself.

Well, I managed to get some Simming done not too long ago! Both of the girls (Haumea and Aibell) are now beautiful Children and their baby brother Khonvoum will be becoming a Child whenever I go back into my game either later on tonight or tomorrow some time. He's an adorable little boy and I just adore him. I love watching him toddle around in his cute little futuristic space suit pajamas and seeing him use the potty all on his own. He now knows all his right skills with the help of both of his loving and doting parents and of course the family Plumbot RoboNanny Eddie. Eddie is now worth a LOT of money, but I just don't have the heart to sell him. I just find him so endearing and adorable! He's so innocent and caring, and is the perfect nanny for the Dalziel children!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Hi there to NewToTheSims,Amandralynn,Lckygrl1975,and Faye.I've started to work on the issue and hope it can be resolved this time.There is one way to help and I've got a link HERE.
    I'm having to put my Winfield story on hold until I know the Mods are working and won't glitch out my game.I can still keep up with Portland and Gibsons because they aren't having the troubles I had with Winfield.The problem is with EA's Story Progression making a horrible unplayable mess of my game again.It stuffs households with too many pets and starts flooding new households into the town as well as pushing babies onto households that can't handle that yet.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    @Tad: Sorry to hear about your game troubles. Hopefully, you'll get things worked out soon so that you can get back to doing what is really important: Playing!

Hooray! I FINALLY have a decent amount of updates to share, and I feel so proud of myself because I finally broke free from the urge to lay in bed all day and am playing Sims again! Whoo! Aibell is now a beautiful Teen and I'm pretty sure that she's going to be my heiress if Khonvoum doesn't grow up to be handsome or muscular enough. Aibell is definitely my favorite of the three children right now and I really do have high hopes for Aibell! So, without further ado, here come the latest updates from the Dalziel family:

Idun plays with little Khonvoum outside: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/IdunPlaysWithKhonvoumOutside_zps381e2450.jpg

Eddie gets a tune up from Bragi: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/BragiGivesEddieATuneUp_zps657cfc97.jpg

Idun helps Aibell with her homework: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/IdunHelpsAibellWithHerHomework_zpsfad5d5f6.jpg

Teen Haumea: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/TeenHaumea_zps459350bc.jpg

Idun Tosses Khonvoum In The Air: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/IdunTossesKhonvoumInTheAir_zps00052b49.jpg

Ever-tender Eddie took his young charge, Khonvoum outside and let him play on the spring toy: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/KhonvoumEnjoysTheOutdoorsWithEddie_zpsce5ca44b.jpg

Eddie Puts His Foot Down And Tells Khonvoum It's Time To Go In: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/EddieTellsHisChargeItsTimeToGo_zpsab76b521.jpg

Aibell plays outside on the spring toy, enjoying the nice spring breeze as night folds in around her: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/AibellPlaysOnTheSpringRide_zps4e383b61.jpg

Bragi wanted to cast a Good Luck charm on Idun, and as he does so, a look of horror comes across Idun's face as she clearly doesn't think that her husband's magic skills are quite up to par, or at least safe enough to be used on her! http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/IdunIsABitWorriedAboutTheLegitimacyOfHerHusbandsSpell_zpse7bc42da.jpg

Bragi holds his young wife's hands gently: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/BragiandIdunHoldHands_zpsb6c804d8.jpg

Bragi sweeps Idun into his arms and gives her a "Heat of the Moment" kiss: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/BragiandIdunRemainInLove_zpsbc9e882e.jpg

Child Khonvoum: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/ChildKhonvoum_zpsdb5da856.jpg

Khonvoum uses his lasso of justice to try and catch the robbers: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/KhonvoumSavesTheDay_zps8e77261c.jpg

Idun pushes Aibell on the swing: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/IdunPushesAibellOnTheSwing_zpsb8a2c073.jpg

Idun hugs her little daughter: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/IdunHugsKhonvoum_zpsd5661dda.jpg

Bragi hugs Khonvoum: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/BragiAlsoHugsHisSon_zps3a730948.jpg

Khonvoum asks his big sister Aibell if he can come up with her into the tree house: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/KhonvoumAsksToComeUpIntotheTreehouse_zps4a2394dd.jpg

Khonvoum sits outside on the balcony of the tree house, enjoying himself: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/KhonvoumPlaysInTheTreehouse_zpse8c86dc9.jpg

Haumea shows Bragi a funny online video: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/HaumeaShowsHerFatherAFunnyVideo_zps9ff5941b.jpg

Here is the lovely Aibell: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/Faye_Shinomori/CAITLIN-DESKTOP/Sims Pics/TeenAibell_zpse4cdccd6.jpg

That is all for now! I'll be back later on in the day (hopefully) with more updates. I have a diabetes checkup today and I'm not looking forward to it, but it's got to be done, so I'm not going to complain too much. It's not a frequent visit so that's always a plus. I hope all of you are having fun with your games or are just relaxing and having a nice day/night! Hugs to all of you! I'll stop back in later!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Hi there Faye,I did have trouble and just have tons of work to get my game playable and the work is worth it because I want the game to be enjoyable and fun.I'll be glad when the boring part is done and testing is finished with everything working again.I didn't ask to have this ugly problem show up again,but I know it was caused by the latest patch and I have to work with a Story Progression that is customizable.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    @Tad: Well, it sounds like you still have a lot of work left to do, work I wouldn't want to have to do! I know what it's like to have a game that won't work right. Back when I was still having to use my laptop to play Sims, my game was always crashing, the graphics were horrible, it lagged soooo badly, and Sims were constantly disappearing and then reappearing without heads or have black glitch spots where their faces should have been; ugh, it was horrible! I love this new computer I'm using now that my dad bought me last year. It's one of the best computers I've ever had, and I'm so glad my dad bought it for me! It cost him a pretty penny, money that we didn't have or at least needed for it to go to other things, but my dad has always refused to let me down and he hates for me to want something so badly and not be able to get it. He's spoiled me from day one, but the only reason why he continues to spoil me is because he knows that I am grateful for every single thing he does for me, big or small, and I appreciate everything he does for me. He may spoil me, but I haven't let it go to my head. My parents taught me responsibility and respect, and those are two things that I still work hard to maintain to this day!

Well, my doctor's appointment turned out a lot better than what I was thinking that it would! My diabetes is surprisingly very much under control and my numbers look fantastic. However, I'm very low on potassium and Vitamin D most likely from the fact that I can't absorb nutrients very well without my large intestine, and my Triglycerides are not great, so I have to work on exercising more and laying around the house less. That's going to be hard for me because with this depression that I'm suffering from, I find it difficult to summon any reason to get out of bed save for taking pills and eating and going to the bathroom. While I am looking forward to Christmas this year, it's not going to be the same without my Z.P. Each day that goes by makes it a little bit easier to stomach, but I still miss him with all my heart. When you've raised your pet from a very little kitten just weaned up into a sweet old thirteen year old cat, you definitely form a strong attachment. Ziggy was my best friend. He and I have had so many adventures together throughout the years and now that he's gone, it's like there's a black hole in my heart that is sucking out any hope of happiness ever again. But then I look at my eight other cats, seven out of which are sweet, and I feel blessed all over again. I've got my new oldest cat, Libby, and she remains as faithful as ever, and then there are my younger boys who knock heads together just to be the first one to come see me and curl up beside me on my bed. As long as I have any animal in my life, I will feel blessed. Animals have always comforted me since I was introduced to animals at a very early age by my parents since they both love animals and my mom comes from a long line of animal lovers. I do feel blessed with my eight kitties; they've been my friends when I had nothing left to cling to anymore. So, I'm going to count every blessing that comes my way, whether it be by being able to be with my friends and parents more without depression, or even if it's just a few loving minutes with my kitties. I have to be more thankful for the things I have and stop mourning over the things I've lost. Ziggy's gone, and he's not coming back. He's with the angels now, and he is my angel now. He's with God, and I know that Z's watching me from wherever he may be in Heaven, as is my other beloved cat Oliver who passed away a few years ago. Animals=Love!
  • Options
    hellohannah2hellohannah2 Posts: 839 Member
    edited December 2013
    Quickly dropping by and letting you all know that the Final chapter of Confessions is up now!

http://hellohannah2doors.wordpress.com/2013/12/20/confessions-finale/
    s54gWQ5.png
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    edited December 2013
    Becky's Sim Three Sims
    Traci Ayala

Traci Ayala-Introduction and Chapter One
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Hi there Faye,It's Tad again and my computer isn't the problem though the latest patch caused the problem with my game when it glitched out the EA Story Progression so I can't get it to turn off properly though I don't see the other glitches I once had.I do have to install and use NRaas Mods to get a Story Progression that won't ruin the game.
  • Options
    NewToTheSimsNewToTheSims Posts: 1,160 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hi. I have been trying not to freeze these past couple of days... today isn't much better LOL, it is very overcast and depressing looking. Perfect mood for me to write Blink though, haha.

Blink of an Eye Chapter 8: At a Standstill

~~~~
    @winterbaby20: You're welcome, that's good to hear. Wow, five classes? Best of luck with that class load. :mrgreen:
    ~~~~
    @TadOlson: *waves*
    ~~~~
    @Amandralynn: Thanks so much. :mrgreen: It's ok I don't mind fangirls. LOL. I'm ok, I have been having no luck with Christmas lights, haha, I put my tree up and got out the string of lights I've had for a while, went to plug it in and... Nothing. -__- LOL. So I have to go buy more lights. As for Christmas shopping I am nowhere near done. Haha, I think I get lazy or just I don't know, the weather definitely doesn't make me motivated to go outside much. I have a few things bought, but I should try and finish someday soon. LOL. I don't have much time. :shock:
    ~~~~
    @Lckygrl1975: Ooh, haha, that is good news. :D
    ~~~~
    @Faye: Yeah I hate scraping frost off my car. It just sucks. I wish I had a garage, but sadly, that is going to have to happen later on in my life, LOL.
    ~~~~
    @hellohannah2: *sniff* Last chapter of Confessions. :( LOL I really like that story. :D
    ~~~~
    @msbeckycat: *waves*

LateKnightSimmer