Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    KaelKael Posts: 2,197 Member
    edited September 2012
    Oh my God I am in love with the hair already!!

Let's hope, since there are teens and children in the photo, that it is actually going to include some items for other ages!!
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited September 2012
    I hope there is more than that.....if not I don't think I'll be spending any Sim points.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    zekrayatzekrayat Posts: 1,855 Member
    edited September 2012
    What do we think that red machine in the background is? Popcorn machine, maybe? I honestly don't know.

They kind of look like the nuclear families in, like, a Scandinavian furniture catalogue from the 1970s or 70s, haha. Looking forward to seeing more.
  • Options
    Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited September 2012
    My German isn't the greatest, but I'll try to translate:
    Morgen wird es richtig gemütlich im Die Sims 3 Store. Erinnert ihr euch noch, als Essenszeit Familienzeit war? Schlicht und einfach, aber immer lecker!

"Morning will be really cozy in the Sims 3 Store. Remember how meal time was family time? Plain and simple, but always delicious!"

Maybe one of our native German speakers can do a better job... :D

Sounds like we're getting more food items/appliances. If so, YAY!
  • Options
    lataya24lataya24 Posts: 329 Member
    edited September 2012
    i hope it free bc it that not impressive it look like a set they alrdy have made.
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited September 2012
    @Halle_M: You did a good job. Only thing to correct:

Tomorrow it will get really cozy instead of morning will be.. (meaning that they probably posted this yesterday and wanted to say that we get something really cozy today)
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited September 2012
    kirkuk wrote:
    What do we think that red machine in the background is? Popcorn machine, maybe? I honestly don't know.

It looks like another of those hot beverage machines.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    crinrict wrote:
    @Halle_M: You did a good job. Only thing to correct:

Tomorrow it will get really cozy instead of morning will be.. (meaning that they probably posted this yesterday and wanted to say that we get something really cozy today)

Hey, thanks! :-) I glad you corrected that. I thought that "Morgen" indicated "morning," as in, morning meal times or something! I need to brush up on my German! :P
  • Options
    mona1996mona1996 Posts: 1,212 Member
    edited September 2012
    I'm the only one who thinks this is the Atomic Age set's kitchen? :D It's look like the living and dining set...

If i see well, the pc item will be bread maker machine maybe? lol

kirkuk: i really hope that it's a popcorn maker, but it looks like just a new caffee maker... but yea, i'm positive, i want a popcorn maker!
  • Options
    Cat0EyeCat0Eye Posts: 4,629 New Member
    edited September 2012
    i am mixed on this...but I kind of love it...I dig the mid-century stuff and I think this would go nicely
  • Options
    KaelKael Posts: 2,197 Member
    edited September 2012
    lataya24 wrote:
    i hope it free bc it that not impressive it look like a set they alrdy have made.

...or not.

I can see at least 8 unique items from that one picture.

And there is usually more than what is pictured in the sets.
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited September 2012
    the red machine look like a soft serve icecream machine with pull handle down, or a hot tea machine, like we have with coffee, instead hot tea comes out-maybe.either way, looking forward to seeing this set soon!:)
  • Options
    edited September 2012

Or Mid-Century Modern kitchen...?
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited September 2012
    I can't see it :(
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    2Mahawk2Mahawk Posts: 1,151 Member
    edited September 2012
    That kind of reminds me of the Mid-Century Modern sets, or Ultra Lounge. Were there Mid-century dining stuff yet? I know there was a kitchen, but I don't have it, so I don't know if it included a table and chairs.

Nice!
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited September 2012

change language to america, then you'll see it Maria!
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited September 2012

change language to america, then you'll see it Maria!

thanks for the solution, I found another work around - it was my anti virus blocking it from showing up
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    monaduncanmonaduncan Posts: 952 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I like the lights and the new hairstyles so far.
  • Options
    lataya24lataya24 Posts: 329 Member
    edited September 2012
    they need to hurry and release this bc this from looking at it isnt worth getting unless u got the mid century set. I guess the Guru was right it alot of ........ lmao.
  • Options
    KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited September 2012
    Hopefully theres more toddler/kid stuff in it.
  • Options
    MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    edited September 2012
    Oh WOW ! Look at those mid century lamps :):):) I LOVE IT !!!
  • Options
    maxverra1997maxverra1997 Posts: 1,506
    edited September 2012
    the red thing looks like a coffee machine and we got a hint saying there is a lot of..... were is a lot of, simplicity?
  • Options
    mangoesandlimesmangoesandlimes Posts: 2,623 Member
    edited September 2012
    Halle_M wrote:

We already have that, though, so I'm guessing Mid-Century Modern dining, plus clothes and maybe a kids' room set? I'm only saying kids' room because there are kids in the picture and they never do that. I can dream, though!
  • Options
    dhay773dhay773 Posts: 753 Member
    edited September 2012
    Halle_M wrote:

We already have that, though, so I'm guessing Mid-Century Modern dining, plus clothes and maybe a kids' room set? I'm only saying kids' room because there are kids in the picture and they never do that. I can dream, though!

:lol: I have that dream as well! Fingers crossed for us.
  • Options
    KSpencerKSpencer Posts: 1,158 Member
    edited September 2012
    I'm thinking it looks like Mid-Century dining and attire as well.

Personally, it's not something I am really interested...so at least I'll get to save some $ this week :)

ETA: It's just kind of underwhelming because y'all had these fabulous ideas in the guessing thread and this is what we get. :?
    I think they need to hire some simmers from here for the design team because y'all would take the store content over the top (in a good way)!