Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NVM

UniquePuggleUniquePuggle Posts: 864 Member
closed

Post edited by UniquePuggle on

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2012
    Stories/Legacies I am currently reading:

<a href="http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/597298.page">Ugly Duckling: A Sims 3 Prettacy</a>
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    KyraaKyraa Posts: 192 New Member
    edited October 2012
    I'm so sorry about your grandfather, death is always hard without the added burden of legal matters. On a brighter side, your story made me smile. I hope to read more of it and I'll be following it along. I like the idea of having to survive off the land like that.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Kyraa wrote:
    I'm so sorry about your grandfather, death is always hard without the added burden of legal matters. On a brighter side, your story made me smile. I hope to read more of it and I'll be following it along. I like the idea of having to survive off the land like that.

Thanks bunches. ^-^ Things at home will get better, I just have to make do with what I have.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    A bump from the professional himself.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR52VkOMfa2kuJKAtTmR352EBD5XWdLhr7pV2aud31uwu3ETk-ZbA
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    My last bump for the night, it's almost 3:30 in the a.m here.
    I leave you all with a sleeping puggle! :D
    sleeping-puggle.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Bumpity bump
    Post edited by UniquePuggle on
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Chapter 4 is up now too. ^-^

So excited that the story is going by faster.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Bumpity bump ^-^
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    How sweet! I'm excited to see that you have more chapters out. Dipsy is quite the pretty foal.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Thanks, I was disappointed with how the first one turned out. Sims 3 genetics is awful lol.
  • Options
    BluePearlsBluePearls Posts: 22
    edited October 2012
    I love how yours is so different. I am new to these forums, but I was scanning a few and am picky about what I read. I noticed that among the 100 baby challenge things and same romance stories, this one was a bit hostorical. I like that kinda thing. Also, that baby is just too cute!In your blog you said you were taking this through the time periods, is that true? If so I will need to keep a link to ur story so I can keep up with it.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    BluePearls wrote:
    I love how yours is so different. I am new to these forums, but I was scanning a few and am picky about what I read. I noticed that among the 100 baby challenge things and same romance stories, this one was a bit hostorical. I like that kinda thing. Also, that baby is just too cute!In your blog you said you were taking this through the time periods, is that true? If so I will need to keep a link to ur story so I can keep up with it.

Thanks a million, and I am flattered that your first comment is on my thread! I am glad you like the historical aspect of the legacy. Another aspect of the legacy I like is the quotes that dictate the main theme of the generation.
    I got lucky with the baby, I was hoping for brown hair and blue eyes, and that is just what I got! My blog is true, I hope to continue this legacy through the different main time periods. After the Guilded Age comes the progressive era. We shall see how this plays out.
    This means a lot of generations so you can continue to read the legacy that you like!

To keep up with my legacy better, bookmark it, there is a red button for it on the bottom of the page. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Chapter 5 is up! A lot of excitement is happening. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Interesting turn! But towards the end you have some pictures without words. I don't know if that was intentional or not. Keep up the good work!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Kyraa wrote:
    Interesting turn! But towards the end you have some pictures without words. I don't know if that was intentional or not. Keep up the good work!

OMG there were supposed to be words I don't know what happened. I will fix that right away.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Turns out my chapter was too long so I had to break it up into two chapters. All fixed now though. I bet the story makes a lot more sense now that you have words lol.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I didn't know that could happen, lol. I'm glad you could fix it.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I wanna add more chapters but I think I am about to pass out at this point. I only got 2 1/2 hours of sleep last night. :shock:
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Intelligent bump :idea:

In other news, I am going to work on a banner with link in it for the legacy.
    I will also start a list of my favorite reads from other simmers. I will be adding yours first Kyraa ^-^
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    :oops: Thank you..! That's a good idea actually. I think I'll do that as well.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    No problem at all!

This legacy is going to get difficult since they are traveling in such a wide open space,I have to make sure roads don't sneak into my snapshots. Goodness lol.
  • Options
    BluePearlsBluePearls Posts: 22
    edited October 2012
    “Claribelle. A pretty name…”
    As her breathing became more heavy with sleep he whispered “….for a pretty lady.”

OMG *squeals*
    Cutest line so far!
    I want them to get toghether so bad!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    BluePearls wrote:
    “Claribelle. A pretty name…”
    As her breathing became more heavy with sleep he whispered “….for a pretty lady.”

OMG *squeals*
    Cutest line so far!
    I want them to get toghether so bad!

Thank you so much!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Bumping to let everyone know about the saloon contest.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Bumping to let everyone know about the saloon contest.