Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why I get kicked off the forums

Hello, Fellow simmers it's nice to speak to you again.

I registered My sims 3 generations,and got kicked of the site 2 days later, I didn't do anything. Well, I e-mailed the EA team and they said I had to register another game. Sorry, But I didn't think it was a need to register every game. Now, I only register a game or games that I really like. And generations was the one I liked the most.

Maybe, It's just me but I don't think I should have gotten kicked off for nothing. Well, It's nice to speak to you guys and NO I didn't troll on anyones post. So, I guess the reason I'm on here is that I have the Sims Supernatural,Ya another game I registered. I hope history dosen't repeat itself. :( :x :? :evil: :twisted: :?:

Comments

• Options
    navywifey071209navywifey071209 Posts: 642 New Member
    edited September 2012
    did you register the base game? If you haven't, they may think you illegally downloaded the base game. I would try registering that if you haven't.
  • Options
    navywifey071209navywifey071209 Posts: 642 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Also, this is the ideas section, not the technical/bugs section, try asking there, someone might know more.
  • Options
    LittleVLittleV Posts: 8,565 Member
    edited September 2012
    What was your previous account? Sometimes posting a link or something that may seem ok is actually against the rules and we are caught off guard.