May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paypal won't work for me?

So I'm trying to purchase simpoints via Paypal since I don't want to pay with my mobile or credit card. I can't select any other country though when trying to access my paypal account. I live in Canada, and the only country that can be selected right now is USA. Help?!

Comments

• Options
    minakoainominakoaino Posts: 40 Member
    edited August 2012
    Bump
  • Options
    Ashcroft31Ashcroft31 Posts: 1,154 New Member
    edited August 2012
    well first of all at the bottom left of every page here you'll see "Select Language" if you click on that then that should allow you to select "English Canada"

and as for "PayPal" i have a client that lives in "Ontario" which uses paypal rather alot and he doesn't have any trouble with it,

but having said that "weekend" and all, and that and the fact that paypal requires a Credit/Debit card and Bank Account with Direct Debit or both in order to function

so as you said you don't want to pay by credit card then paypal doesn't want to know you plain and simple

• Options
    minakoainominakoaino Posts: 40 Member
    edited August 2012
    Ashcroft31 wrote:
    well first of all at the bottom left of every page here you'll see "Select Language" if you click on that then that should allow you to select "English Canada"

and as for "PayPal" i have a client that lives in "Ontario" which uses paypal rather alot and he doesn't have any trouble with it,

but having said that "weekend" and all, and that and the fact that paypal requires a Credit/Debit card and Bank Account with Direct Debit or both in order to function

so as you said you don't want to pay by credit card then paypal doesn't want to know you plain and simple

I use a bank account. But thanks!