Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Now I know why I haven't used the exchange in so long!

WTH?! :evil:

I have been trying all evening to upload a vanilla sim from the base game sim bin just to upload an image for a new avi and I CAN'T....it keeps telling me there was an error and i get the red circle with a line through it.

I normally avoid the exchange like the plague, and this error is just reminding me WHY. :?

Anyone know why this happens and if there's a way to get it to work? Or do I just need to wait it out until the forums decide to let me upload? :roll:

Comments

• Options
    asterravosasterravos Posts: 3,415 Member
    edited July 2012
    I'm getting this error for everything too. I don't know if it's related but it started happening to me after I updated to the latest patch/installed Diesel.
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited July 2012
    Sorry to hear you're having problems. Come share the specifics of your grief and browse for solutions (most of which have yet to work for anyone) here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/540886.page

Also, pester EA customr service.
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited July 2012
    The only suggestion I have is to make sure your browser is up to date. I had this problem once, and it became clear that my firefox was out of date..I updated, and no more issue...I have no real idea if this will help you, but worth a try, perhaps? 8)
  • Options
    Sunflower227Sunflower227 Posts: 3,644 Member
    edited July 2012
    TY guys.

GreenCats, that link is good to have around. :thumbup:

I have updated to patch 1.36. I haven't gotten Diesel yet (my copy arrives tomorrow-WOOT!) but I was able to update my current avi/sim just a couple nights ago and that was POST patch 1.36 update. And he has some CC on him, and all I am trying to do is upload a vanilla sim so I can change the image to update my avi.

Guess I will try again in the morning. (I seriously tried at least 30 times or more tonight!!) Just figured I'd ask to see if there was a quick fix/trick anyone knew of.

GRRRRRR---EA. :evil:

Edit: Also will try to see if my browser are updated. I didn't know they could get outdated. :shock: :lol: