Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Disappointing. Table Tops are not Recolor-able.

:( Got this today and installed it. First thing I noticed is that the table tops on the dining table, coffee table and side table are not recolor-able. Very disappointing. The bed also has a stencil on it making your recolor options pretty nil on that item too. This pack didn't have a lot with it to begin with. Why not make the items fully recolor-able so we'd have a few options?

Comments

• Options
    gngrsnpgngrsnp Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited July 2012
    Sorry just saw you post. :oops:
  • Options
    Allspice1232Allspice1232 Posts: 3,234 Member
    edited July 2012
    :( Got this today and installed it. First thing I noticed is that the table tops on the dining table, coffee table and side table are not recolor-able. Very disappointing. The bed also has a stencil on it making your recolor options pretty nil on that item too. This pack didn't have a lot with it to begin with. Why not make the items fully recolor-able so we'd have a few options?

Maybe Diesel didn't want them to. They did say every item will be exactly like it's real life counterpart.
    34336_s.gif
  • Options
    xladyjxladyj Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited July 2012
    I gotta say, the whole pack really disappointed me. I didn't really mind the furniture, but I expected hairstyles included for women and men as well as better looking clothes. :/ It didn't really include a whole lot at all. This has to be one of my lesser favorite stuff packs. They made it look a lot better in the review chat. Ugh. If I didn't collect all the games, I wouldn't have bothered with the purchase.