Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Bottle for Baby (100 baby challenge) (Don't Read, Discontinued)

Meet Emerald Chardonnay
Screenshot-430.jpg
Emerald Chardonnay
Traits:
Flirty
Lucky
Green Thumb
Nurturing
Family Oriented

I decided to try this challenge with only a few of the rules. So the story is that Emerald wants to create a bottomless nectar cellar which is what i intend to do. She will be self-employed gardener. Not only does she want to have a nectar cellar she wants to name each bottle after one of her children. Will she be able to have the 100 children and bottles of wine she wants? :P

Rules:
Life span on long (180 sims days)
self-employed
all babies born at home
Must teach toddlers to walk and use the potty
Fertility treatment a must
Listen to kids radio only
When new baby is born, age up all children
When new baby is born you must make and name a bottle of wine after the child.

I thought this was an interesting idea so i am pursuing it.

Comments

• Options
    MunnieSimsMunnieSims Posts: 235 Member
    edited June 2012
    Screenshot-431.jpg
    Emerald knew of one place that sold the nectar maker needed to begin work on her fine wines. Champs les Sims, france. Emerald made the necessary arrangements and was soon on her way to france. Upon arrival she immediately looked up the location of the nectary.

Screenshot-432.jpg
    She sped along the roads on her scooter. With every twist and turn she was brought closer to her destination. When she finally slowed her scooter, she was in front of the nectary. The smell of grapes filled her nostrils as she entered the building. She ordered one nectar maker to be sent to her home. Emerald was allowed to taste wine and she might have had a glass or two too many.

Screenshot-433.jpg
    Emerald doesn't remember what happened that night. She was sure however that she spent it with a man named Elliot Saint James, for his name and number were on a card in her pants pocket. She left france early, eager to begin work on her wine.

Screenshot-435.jpg

Emerald's first order of buisness when she got home was to get books on gardening. She had to learn how to grow the fruit necessary to make the wine. Emerald felt sick for a few weeks after visiting france.

Screenshot-436.jpg
    As she threw up she realized she was pregnant with her first child. She hoped it was a girl.

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    MunnieSimsMunnieSims Posts: 235 Member
    edited June 2012