Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

KPST Remodel of Regency Arcade

:D I finished my remodel of the Regency Arcade and Uploaded it to the exchage:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5888202

It doesn't have any store content in it, although I was tempted to place an ice cream maker and the gumball machine. Let me know what you think of it.

*Edit* Added a link on my blog for anyone who can't download from the exchange.

screenshot_original.jpg"width=640"

Comments

• Options
    SimMommy05SimMommy05 Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited June 2012
    I really like it, great job! I don't normally download from the exchange, trying not to clutter up my game more than it already is, but I like this so much I'm going to have to go download and rec this!

Edit: I have tried downloading it 3 times and I keep getting an error message saying it couldn't be downloaded. I still gave it a rec though.
  • Options
    bloodvioletbloodviolet Posts: 1,125 Member
    edited June 2012
    SimMommy05 wrote:
    I really like it, great job! I don't normally download from the exchange, trying not to clutter up my game more than it already is, but I like this so much I'm going to have to go download and rec this!

Edit: I have tried downloading it 3 times and I keep getting an error message saying it couldn't be downloaded. I still gave it a rec though.

:D Thank you for letting me know about the problem downloading. shaydeswhisper is going to install his copy of KPST and see if he can download it. In the meantime I will upload a link on my blog with an outside download site that I use; it should be up in 15-20 minutes.

:D I'm glad you like it, and thanks for the rec!
  • Options
    shaydeswhispershaydeswhisper Posts: 18 New Member
    edited June 2012

:D Thank you for letting me know about the problem downloading. shaydeswhisper is going to install his copy of KPST and see if he can download it. In the meantime I will upload a link on my blog with an outside download site that I use; it should be up in 15-20 minutes.

It seemed to download and install with no issues for me.

Tried it twice with no problems.
  • Options
    bloodvioletbloodviolet Posts: 1,125 Member
    edited June 2012

Thanks! :D For those of you who might have issues with the exchange there is now a link on my blog for the lot.
  • Options
    shaydeswhispershaydeswhisper Posts: 18 New Member
    edited June 2012

Thanks! :D For those of you who might have issues with the exchange there is now a link on my blog for the lot.

Yup, no problem.
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited June 2012
    That's actually quite cute!!! I love the green accents! I'm a green fan, so I'm totally being biased there. lol Wonderful job Bloodviolet and thank you so much for sharing it! I have no talent in this department, so it's extremely enjoyable for me to see what other people have created.
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited June 2012
    recommended :wink:
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited June 2012
    Love it.
  • Options
    lotlot80lotlot80 Posts: 758 Member
    edited June 2012
    Nice remodel.

♥♥---->>> Please Leave A Comment On My NEW Builds Thread !! --- I'd Really Appreciate It. <<<----♥♥