May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please give a blue friend some sunshine with some Rec's. Thank you!!!!! :)

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Faith12368Faith12368 Posts: 2,997 Member
    edited June 2012
    Thank you friendsfan and goddess! {{{Hugs}}} You are wonderful for doing this! :)
    Long live the new Doctor!
  • Options
    ellerobbeellerobbe Posts: 563 Member
    edited June 2012
    Can I hang this thread in my bedroom? So when I'm down I can look at it :lol: You all are so kind!
  • Options
    geminiagregeminiagre Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited June 2012
    Faith12368 wrote:
    Thank you gemini! :)

Ps. I have been meaning to tell you, Cyron directed me to your world and they are gorgeous. I really love Lothlorien Island! {{{Hugs}}}

Thank you :) I'd suggest Crystalline Cove though instead of Lothlorien, as it is way more stable and has no routing issues. Plus Crystalline Cove also includes pets and ST
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    geminiagre wrote:
    Faith12368 wrote:

Ps. I have been meaning to tell you, Cyron directed me to your world and they are gorgeous. I really love Lothlorien Island! {{{Hugs}}}

Thank you :) I'd suggest Crystalline Cove though instead of Lothlorien, as it is way more stable and has no routing issues. Plus Crystalline Cove also includes pets and ST

I didn't see Crystalline Cove, do you have a link? :) I would love to check it out! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Faith12368 wrote:
    geminiagre wrote:
    Faith12368 wrote:

I didn't see Crystalline Cove, do you have a link? :) I would love to check it out! :)

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/485076.page Here is the link to the thread with pics and links to download... Please tell me if you can access the download page at my studio because i'm currently freaking out!!!! I can't access it it says it has been removed I'm literally freaking out now....
  • Options
    HessethRanHessethRan Posts: 1,522 Member
    edited June 2012
    Gem - I can see your studio just fine.

Rec-ed Elle's studio and sent a little something in the mail.

Kim is spot on and Bijou - the kitty is just adorable :)
    My Origin ID: RoseElsing
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    HessethRan wrote:

I can see my studio too, but that specific world download page will not load. It says removed...It was even featured... I'm so freaking mad now...
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    geminiagre wrote:
    Faith12368 wrote:
    geminiagre wrote:
    Faith12368 wrote:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/485076.page Here is the link to the thread with pics and links to download... Please tell me if you can access the download page at my studio because i'm currently freaking out!!!! I can't access it it says it has been removed I'm literally freaking out now....

It says your world has been removed from this site, but the mediafire is still there. Is that the same as the one you had on here?
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    HessethRan wrote:

Thank you Hesseth, I really do appreciate. Elle is great at capturing the facial features. And I love the kitty! :) {{{Hugs}}}
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Faith12368 wrote:
    geminiagre wrote:
    Faith12368 wrote:
    geminiagre wrote:
    Faith12368 wrote:

It says your world has been removed from this site, but the mediafire is still there. Is that the same as the one you had on here?

Mediafire is the Beta test version
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    geminiagre wrote:
    Faith12368 wrote:
    geminiagre wrote:
    Faith12368 wrote:
    geminiagre wrote:
    Faith12368 wrote:

Mediafire is the Beta test version

Is there anything missing, I will give that one a try if not. :)
  • Options
    HessethRanHessethRan Posts: 1,522 Member
    edited June 2012
    You're right, I misunderstood. It does say "removed" :cry: That's so ridiculous, considering the amount of work you've put into it. Is there usually any recourse if an entry is accidentally removed?
    My Origin ID: RoseElsing
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    No idea... I'm currently trying to reach a guru for help but no go. I've never been so mad in ages...

Faith12368 there shouldn't be any huge changes from the final file, just minor fixes. If you can wait a bit, i'm uploading the final file on mediafire
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    :thumbup: I will give it a try gemini! :)
  • Options
    ellerobbeellerobbe Posts: 563 Member
    edited June 2012
    HessethRan wrote:

Hesseth, Thank you for the wonderful gift and the compliments and rec's. I'd post on your page but I can't, and not everyone sees my TY thread which I still need to update yet again!

Bijou is based on my real life kitty! :D Thank you for the compliment, I'd tell her about it but she has a big enough head/ego from all the compliments I give her everyday! :lol:

Gemini, I am so sorry they removed it. Are you talking about the world mentioned earlier? Because I did see it and I rec'd it so I don't know why they'd remove it.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Lothlorien Island is still up. They took down my Crystalline Cove that they had actually featured 2 months ago.

Uploaded final ST file on mediafire
    http://www.mediafire.com/?yr4m3e604iv3l4j
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Awesome gemini, thank you! Btw, you can just call me Faith :)