The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I need families

I am looking for about 45 to 55 families to populate a new world. I am looking for just about any type, any age, singles, couples, families with small children or teens, elderly families, anything. They do not need skills, just money. About 100,000 simoleons per family at least. The reason why I come to the forums to ask this is because I want the families to be CC free (plus, I stink at making sims). I can take families from any expansion or stuff pack, just no third party custom content. If you wish to give me links to any families you may have, just put them in this thread. I will sure to leave recommendations for your studio. Thanks. P.S. Pets are welcome too.

Comments

• Options
    Emily485Emily485 Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited May 2012
    First, that is A LOT of families. Like, a lot. Most worlds have about 20 I believe. 100 sims at the very most.

And I don't have any families in my studio, but I have some individual sims that can be put together to make a family. No CC, but most have store content.
  • Options
    franklear1980franklear1980 Posts: 972 Member
    edited May 2012
    I know that's kind of much, but I do have a couple different world projects going, plus it will give me more options to work with. Chances are I won't use them all. But thanks. I'll check them out.
  • Options
    LucyenaLucyena Posts: 916 Member
    edited May 2012
    Hello Frank!

I will creat for you some families! Won´t use CC. Lucy

• Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited May 2012
    I have a family already in my studio that meets your criteria: The Fergusons. They do have a few items from EPs and the store, but if you don't have those they'll just be replaced with base game objects. Household funds are $169,000 simoleons so the family easily meets your monetary requirement as well. ^_^
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited May 2012
    Most people on the Exchange will post that they are no CC creators if they are. I think your chances of getting this many families are improved if you start with the Exchange OR start with the studio of someone who makes Sims that you like and who is a no CC creator.

No matter what the creator says about something they have uploaded (and they may THINK they are non CC) you should use a tool like Custard to verify the absence of CC.

There are at least two people on my build team (D.N.A. Request Team) that I know for a fact run a no CC game and make a lot of Sims for upload. Those two are Calmorezoo and imoger. You can find the studios of both of them (and all the D.N.A. team) by going to our request thread (click my siggy to get there) and going to the Meet the Team post (post 6). There are links to all our studios there.

Good Luck!
    oow785m
  • Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited May 2012
    my studio is cc free if you'd like to look; mostly individual sims, but a couple households as well :wink:
    http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/EMPRESSPAMELA/mystudio
    oow785m
  • Options
    icouldntfindanameicouldntfindaname Posts: 2,228 Member
    edited May 2012
  • Options
    ellerobbeellerobbe Posts: 563 Member
    edited May 2012
    Hey Frank.

I have a farm family I play- the Abbotts. They have horses as well.
    I could upload them for you if my studio ever works again.

I'll let you know! :D
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Sounds great Elle. Just let me know whenever. I am in no real hurry with it. I do have one more build I want to do before I move onto my world project.

Thanks everyone for leading me in the right direction and offering up your assistance. You're the best :D:D:D
  • Options
    scorpiophoenixscorpiophoenix Posts: 2,289 Member
    edited May 2012
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5725367

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5723254

You are more than welcome to use these two families. Disregard the Store items listed since they are not necessary requirements-one is from a career look which can be changed and the other is from when I aged a child up to work on his features and then back to childhood age. All are CC free and use EP/SP items besides the one unnecessary Store Item listed for each. :-)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5725367

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5723254

You are more than welcome to use these two families. Disregard the Store items listed since they are not necessary requirements-one is from a career look which can be changed and the other is from when I aged a child up to work on his features and then back to childhood age. All are CC free and use EP/SP items besides the one unnecessary Store Item listed for each. :-)

Thanks. I got them both and recommended :)

Anyone else want to help, I will sure leave plenty of rec's in your studio and I appreciate those who have helped already.