The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is anybody friends with simmer Agreene33. {Plz read to find out what Im talking about}

Hey was having problems with finding the Katy Perry stage and venue. But I found a comment that Agreene33 left stating how to find it. So I want to give her a gift from the store or her choose. Her profile is set to where I can not give her a gift. So I'm hoping that one of friends will see this a let her know. Thank you Agreene33 and I'm giving you 1000 sims points so I hope you can find something in the store you like. And I also hope other simmers that find this post and is having the same problem can do what she said do to find it { Katy Perry Collectors Ultimate Venue and Stage} This is what she said to do

ok so the launcher was lying it said installed when it wasnt i shut my game down went into to installed content and uninstalled it and deleted it from my downloaded items again this is all in the launcher.....i went back to my purchase history and re-installed then it was back for use in the edit town option...so for anyone else having issues i recommend doing this GL all and thanks for helping today

Comments

• Options
    anastasia81ukanastasia81uk Posts: 325 Member
    edited March 2012
    BUMP
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    bump
  • Options
    KennyBoiKennyBoi Posts: 157 Member
    edited March 2012
    Hey Anastasia, can you add her? You can talk to her through the wall.
  • Options
    albaniealbanie Posts: 584 Member
    edited March 2012
    Ah I hope you find her, you're a very giving person!
    You never forget the face of the person who was your last hope - The Hunger Games.
    Banana! - Minions
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Yes I could do that. Then I was thinking what if she dont accept it.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Thanks! SO many simmers have been having this problem and when I call tech support they didnt even no what to do. And they are the ones getting paid for nothing. The Simmers of the Sims community work so hard on figuring out this game. I feel they should get something in return
  • Options
    Princess_ShadowPrincess_Shadow Posts: 199 New Member
    edited March 2012
    You're really sweet! :)