Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wow Anges has some cute Kids !!

This is her twins.
Sara (in Cas) she is the oldest of the two
Screenshot-44.jpg
And this is Sydney (in Cas)
Screenshot-47-2.jpg
The two together in game
Screenshot-48-3.jpg
Her Boys are really cute too :mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited January 2012
    Agnes herself is pretty cute. All she needs is a makeover and she's very attractive. By the way, who is the father of those girls? A pre-made or a CAS Sim?
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    billisrulzbillisrulz Posts: 415 Member
    edited January 2012
    sims always look better with lots of cc! :lol: they are very pretty, I might play Agnes for a bit to see what happens.
  • Options
    SofzombieSofzombie Posts: 994 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Sara is very..shiney! :D

They are cute sims!
  • Options
    lovints2lovints2 Posts: 3,738 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    Agnes herself is pretty cute. All she needs is a makeover and she's very attractive. By the way, who is the father of those girls? A pre-made or a CAS Sim?

I agree that Anges herself is very pretty after a makeover
    here's what I did with her :!:
    Screenshot-25-1.jpg and the father of her children is a pre-made sim named Jeb Wilson from Riverview :mrgreen:
  • Options
    missvalerinamissvalerina Posts: 861 Member
    edited January 2012
    Jedidiah is just ~*~*~dreamy~*~*~, my Sims always want to get with him, haha

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    billisrulz wrote:
    sims always look better with lots of cc! :lol: they are very pretty, I might play Agnes for a bit to see what happens.

I have to agree with you on that :mrgreen: Couldn't play my game without default skin and eyes the hair is just a plus :!: and thanks I think the twins are very pretty too.

Sofzombie wrote:
    Sara is very..shiney! :D

They are cute sims!

lol I don't see it the shiny but hey I'm bias :mrgreen: but thanks

I say go for it :!: his children are just wow for him being a pre-made sim :lol::wink:
  • Options
    EllieOllyEllieOlly Posts: 1,534
    edited January 2012

i must agree :) he had kids with my sim..... wow he had a cute son :lol:
  • Options
    EllieOllyEllieOlly Posts: 1,534
    edited January 2012
    oh and by the way.... very pretty sims!
    i love there hairstyles :)

agnes is very nice if you take that weird hair cut off her :) hehe
  • Options
    MystNinjaMystNinja Posts: 7
    edited January 2012
    I did some work on her story too, I actually made it a point to revive her original Husband. However I always sensed some foul play in her story, but could never really get enough evidence to support it.
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited January 2012
    billisrulz wrote:

I disagree, personally I feel that Sims look better when they don't have strange shiny skintones. I like how they look with the default skins. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    EllieOlly wrote:
    oh and by the way.... very pretty sims!
    i love there hairstyles :)

agnes is very nice if you take that weird hair cut off her :) hehe

Thanks EllieOlly and I agree once that ugly hair style is gone and a fresh coat off makeup is added Ange's is very pretty :!:

MystNinja wrote:
    I did some work on her story too, I actually made it a point to revive her original Husband. However I always sensed some foul play in her story, but could never really get enough evidence to support it.

:shock: What are you saying Anges killed her first hubby? :lol:

billisrulz wrote:

I disagree, personally I feel that Sims look better when they don't have strange shiny skintones. I like how they look with the default skins. :)

I guess that's really a matter of personal opinion you like the more natural sim to where some people can't play with the defaults I'm one of them :wink: to each their own :mrgreen:
  • Options
    princesspdtprincesspdt Posts: 4,691 Member
    edited January 2012
    I love them they are so pretty, I would love to have some Agnes children of my own, and I NEVER play pre-made. Those are some persuasive children.
  • Options
    SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    edited January 2012
    Do you have the link to Sydneys hair?
  • Options
    MystNinjaMystNinja Posts: 7
    edited January 2012
    MystNinja wrote:
    lovints2 wrote:

I'm saying there's motive for her to do so. According to her story if I'm not mistaken, she wasn't rich, she married into money, and soon after the wedding, he "accidentally" died.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I love them they are so pretty, I would love to have some Agnes children of my own, and I NEVER play pre-made. Those are some persuasive children.

Thanks :mrgreen: I've never usually play with pre-mades either but I needed to do something because the sims3 was losing that spark :( but hey playing with Anges has brought it back :mrgreen:

SimCrazy wrote:
    Do you have the link to Sydneys hair?

here http://anubis360.blogspot.com/

MystNinja wrote:
    MystNinja wrote:
    lovints2 wrote:

I'm saying there's motive for her to do so. According to her story if I'm not mistaken, she wasn't rich, she married into money, and soon after the wedding, he "accidentally" died.

OMG I didn't know that :shock:
  • Options
    AviendaTristynAviendaTristyn Posts: 843 Member
    edited January 2012
    I love her make-over,she looks awesome and her children are so beautiful :-) Thanks for sharing :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SkyscraperfanSkyscraperfan Posts: 4,287 Member
    edited January 2012
    they look siberian mafia
    My current Novelcy and general blog:
    https://themostevilfish.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited January 2012
    MystNinja wrote:
    Then why would she be playing the role of the grieving widow? Complete with half-finished nursery, her home all decked out in black, and Agnes herself always wearing black? I don't get where you could conlude that she offed her husband. Rather, I see her as pining away for her dearly beloved Erik Darling. But I guess we each read into it what we want to see.

I always try to resurrect Erik Darling so that Agnes and Erik can live the live they always wanted to have. One of my few disappointments with Sunset Valley Version 2 is that the tombstone in Agnes' yard only says Remains when you roll over it. The ghost of Erik Darling is nowhere to be found.
    Origin ID: nik24x7