The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

house creation :) Prize

Hey evryone thanks so much for takeing the time to look at this :)

Ok well first of all i guess i better tell you what the prize is :D,
I will send the winner any item on their gift list that costs less then 500 sim point (sorry its not that much but its all i have left :( )but any way hears what i'm after :) (P.S sorry if its not verry well written or if i miss spell stuff i am a terrible speller :L

but yeh I am looking for a house and a big one at that, I am going to have anothre shot at a 100 baby chalange, some of you might have seen my 100 baby challange ' 100 little "angels" ' a few months back but the house realy wasnt working for me :(

Anyway, I am looking for a house to use in the new sims 3 pets town (Well it aint that new now) so if you could try to make it so it didnt look out of place in that town that would be great :D

Hear are its requirements :)

1 nursery - (it doesnt have to be big but it needs to be able to fit 6 cribs in it preferibly ones more suited to newborns :)
8 bedrooms - (1 Master (doesnt need to be big)1 guest bedroom & 6 large bedrooms (but nothing so big it looks tacky, also be could you make them plain and cheap, as depending on the childs personality and gender I will decorate it :) )
A large kitchen - (for the kitchen I would like it modern an a sutible family kitchen)
A dining room of any size - It dosent need to be out fancy as long as it doesnt look scruffy or tacky I would like to have a large dining table that can seat 8 + 6 high chairs (but they don’t have to go in the dineing room they could go in the kitchen)
Bathrooms - the amount of bathrooms there is, isn’t that impartment, but I would like 1 to be contected to the master sweet, 1 for anyone to use so on the ground floor or in a place where guests are more likely to be and one near or attached to kids bedrooms
A Play room - it doesn’t need to be big but a suitable place for all todlers girl or boy, I would love it if there was a T.V in it that they could watch, and plent of difrent toys teddys educational toys an a book shelf for where I can put the educational childrens books (you could also instead of the kitchen or dineing room put the highchairs in hear you could even put a fridge in if you could make it so it looks as if it belongs there )
A Living Room - ahh the living room, the place where the family can sit together, in the living room I would love if there was anoth seatings so that 8 sims could sit down
An out door play area - a place where the kids can play on swings, slides, tramolenes and those little bounce things which they sit on and move back an forth lol cant remember what they are called
A swimming pool - dosent need to be big but a dencent size
A home Gym - dosent need much in it realy just a T.V, treadmill, sim fuu equipment (you know that thing they kick) and a sterrio
An office - a nice little office with a good computer in it, book shelf, seating, an easil and a gitar in it doesn’t need to be big
A stable with tack room - I don’t need one of thoes fancy stalls that take up way to much room, I would actualy prefer something half the size with the tack room connected to it, I don’t need any barn doors or out like that either and no jumps required as theres the training place (just make shure theres room for a water trough in it and 2 bails of the smallest hay) (also could you make it so theres a fence round it in some method (but this aint nesasery as I can also build one)
Decent sized back garden - preferable with a kenle
Place to park cars - this can either be a garage or a fancy drive on the front

Tips
Try to keep the outside couler coordinated
Try to make shure it doesn’t look tacky
Fire places are always a nice touch
A large shed could also be used as a bedroom
Balconies are nice
Take a look at the designs of the houses near by where your going to build the house, so it doesn’t stick out like a soar thumb
Remember theres going to be a dog a cat and a foal in this house aswell as the 6 kids + parent
I like these coulers Pink, Lilac, baby blue, turqoize, (but if you do use them don’t use them so it looks tacky)
Try to make shure every room has a window (I’m sure I can make an exception for hallways)
The little details you may not always notice them but they make a huge difrence, curtians, blinds, prefume bottles, towels, even toilet role they all make a huge difrence
Try not to make rectangle house if you going to do that and have multiple stories then it could end up looking tacky
Houses on a foundation always look nice :D (well if you ask me anyway :L )
You don’t have to enclude everything I’ve mentioned because two much can of course make it look tacky (but I would like a bit of everything :L )
The guest bedroom doesn’t have to be out fancy in fact its not even a must have I’m shure the family could live wae out it

Also coul you tell me which plot you made it on or, if you had to demolish a house to build it because u needed more land please just let me know so I place it in a place where its style and grass doesn’t stick out like a soar thumb :L

To enter just post picys of it and tell me where you buit it (: also you could have multiple prizes if theres nothing specifciley 500 points on you gift list

Also please feel free to contact me if you have any questions (: and happy simming

Comments