Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~~~ Sabrosa's Thank you thread! :D Thank You Daelia, crinrict, MissElpheba for the Bday gifts!!! ~~~

Invisible Lyndz thank you for the gift. Today is my 12 year wedding anniversary and it was so nice to see a gift when i logged in. (hubby and I are broke so now RL gifting.lol)

Thank you!
Happy Simming!! :mrgreen:

ty_2.gif

Older post:

Thank you Stikystuff for the Haute Hacienda Dining Room- Desert Oasis Floral Vase!! :D That was a nice surprise!!

I will definatly be using them often.

Thank you Daelia for the Boho Women's set!! I am so excited, going to make a Showtime acrobat to use the clothes on. NO kids, I keep having kids w/ my singer and magician and get distracted from the mission of top of level. :D Thank you again!! Happy Simming!!!

Thank you BLewis for the JazzAge set.
I love it so much, it will work perfectly w/ Showtime! :D

Happy Simming!!!

Comments

• Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited December 2011
    :thumbup: It's your lucky day, Sabrosa! I don't know what Daelia sent you but who would have thought we'd see Mid-Century Fantasy offered for 160 SimPoints? :shock:

Ninety percent off is better than free, as far as I am concerned because when something is (BRIEFLY) offered for free, only a lucky few will be around to get it but when a set is offered for this great of a deal, it can be gifted to those not around, etc... *HUGS*
  • Options
    DaeliaDaelia Posts: 2,643 Member
    edited December 2011
    *hugs* np, I saw it n couln't resist :)

'Twas island Villa I believe :) since you seemed curious :)
  • Options
    SabrosaSabrosa Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited December 2011
    Reachsims wrote:
    :thumbup: It's your lucky day, Sabrosa! I don't know what Daelia sent you but who would have thought we'd see Mid-Century Fantasy offered for 160 SimPoints? :shock:

Ninety percent off is better than free, as far as I am concerned because when something is (BRIEFLY) offered for free, only a lucky few will be around to get it but when a set is offered for this great of a deal, it can be gifted to those not around, etc... *HUGS*

I agree!! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    OMG! REACH! Thank you so very much dear!!!
    Thank you for BEST OF 2010 Collection, Panda & Friends (which is super cool, my RL baby loves Pandas) and Life's a Beach Swim set. Also thank you for all the gifts you have gifted me over the year. I really appreciate it. It means a lot to have such sweet, caring friends in the Sims Community.

Happy Simming and Happy New Year!!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    OMG is right, Sabrosa! Do you know how excited I got when I saw how much stuff would fall off your wish list with that gift? :mrgreen:

You deserve it, dear friend. The pleasure was mine and will now be yours! All the best, always! *HUGS*

Don't forget to update your wish list by removing any redundancies. :wink:
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Reachsims wrote:
    OMG is right, Sabrosa! Do you know how excited I got when I saw how much stuff would fall off your wish list with that gift? :mrgreen:

You deserve it, dear friend. The pleasure was mine and will now be yours! All the best, always! *HUGS*

Don't forget to update your wish list by removing any redundancies. :wink:

***Hugs*** :)
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Thank you for the batch of Dr Pepper codes going out across the world to friends who cannot buy them. *hugs*
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Reachsims wrote:
    Thank you for the batch of Dr Pepper codes going out across the world to friends who cannot buy them. *hugs*

yw! glad to help out the community! *hugs*
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited January 2012
    @Sabrosa- Congrats sweetie. Thanks also for helping out with the codes.:mrgreen: **Hugs**

@Reach & Daelia- You ladies are amazing. Thanks for looking out for those that might have, otherwise, missed out. :mrgreen: **Hugs**
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    :D loving the new set Blewis!! !ty
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Thank you Daelia for the Boho Women's set!!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Thank you Stikystuff for the Haute Hacienda Dining Room- Desert Oasis Floral Vase!! That was a nice surprise!!

I will definatly be using them often.

Happy Simming!!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Invisible Lyndz thank you for the gift. Today is my 12 year wedding anniversary and it was so nice to see a gift when i logged in. (hubby and I are broke so no RL gifting.lol)

Thank you! :mrgreen:
    Happy Simming!!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Thank You Daelia, crinrict, MissElpheba for the Birthday gifts!!!

So sweet! :D Happy Simming!