Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't upload sims...

I have been trying for two days now to upload my secret santa gift and it will not upload! I get that upload failed: network error message over and over. This is what I have tried so far, any other help would be greatly appreciated! And yes I patched my game, I don't know if that is the problem maybe?

I un/re installed origin
I started my game through my computer instead of the launcher
I cleaned caches out
I deleted the item from my launcher numerous times, went back in game and tried to upload it again and again. Just to get the same error message from the launcher

Comments

• Options
    SeirzaSeirza Posts: 49 Member
    edited December 2011
    I'm having the same issue Candy, without the error messages. I wanted to upload one of my game sims to use as an avatar for the website because I don't really like any of the defaults. I log into the launcher as the support page instructs, and upload the SIM file for the sim I want to use as an avatar. It goes through the upload process, as if it succeeds, but I wait hours and still no update on my studio. I've saved multiple copies of this sim thinking that the file itself was causing an issue, but still no luck.
  • Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited December 2011
    candy, hop on origin please
    oow785m
  • Options
    fantasia247fantasia247 Posts: 2
    edited December 2011
    That happens to me too I don't understand cuz I keep trying ovder 'n over again! :cry:
  • Options
    unforgetablezunforgetablez Posts: 3
    edited December 2011
    I have been experiencing the same exact problems, I thought lines were busy and information was being dumped, I really don't know how it all works, but I have done all on my side that I can. If any got a way to fix this please let me know. thanks z