Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I've been charged $1 like three times ....

So I bought sim points from the store a couple weeks ago and i was charged for the sim points and then charged another $1 for some reason. But I looked at my bank statement today and I have been charged $1 three more time from EA and I haven't purchased anything else :?

Who do I contact about this? I tried typing in my problem on the Ea Help center page but I'm not having any luck. Thanks in advance for any help!

Comments

• Options
    SimsplyRuthSimsplyRuth Posts: 1,186 Member
    edited November 2011
    I was charged the $1 last week... cancelled the other attempts to buy here and bought on origin.. but today I tried again.. guess I need to go to the $card online site to check the charges.. they are called 'good faith' (my words) checks on new accounts.. and I did change my normal payment method/card.. when EA doesn't put in an actual charge in x amt of days it will reverse back, just disappear but our balances will increase by x $s.
  • Options
    jabberywockjabberywock Posts: 173
    edited November 2011
    In short: The $1 charges should disappear in a matter of days. If they're still there in a week or so, call EA.
  • Options
    Candygurl84Candygurl84 Posts: 5,056 Member
    edited November 2011
    What is the best way to contact EA about it ? Anyone know...
    In short: The $1 charges should disappear in a matter of days. If they're still there in a week or so, call EA.