May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

German Shepherd *(IMPROVED)

I had to remake my favorite dog in the game, the German Shepherd. I made him a while back and have been playing him in-game and love him. I remember someone asking if I could redo the German Shepherd a while back and since I have a few other "improved" dogs uploaded I decided to upload him as well. Please enjoy!

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4859241

GermanShepherd.png
GermanShepherd2.png

Comments

• Options
    LOLitzmeLOLitzme Posts: 485 Member
    edited November 2011
    Wow that's actually really good :thumbup: And the mark you added on it's cheek is very realistic, I've never had a German Shepherd without a spot on their cheek. :-)
  • Options
    tlc10175tlc10175 Posts: 2,550 Member
    edited November 2011
    Very nice. =) I wish someone would make a black and tan. I keep seeing tan and blacks. I can't make pets very good and my GSD is a black and tan. <=)

The first 2 were when he was younger, the last one is now at ten months old. If you ever get time could you pretty please make him for meh? I understand if you can't but I have been trying to get my nerve up to ask you lol and I figured I would go ahead and ask. o.O

64147104.jpg

65752590.jpg

97588003.jpg

• Options
    HatakeSageHatakeSage Posts: 884 Member
    edited November 2011
    Hahahaha!
    So adorable! I have never had one, though!
    Do they really have that mark? I've never seen it o.o!
  • Options
    Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited November 2011
    I'm so glad you added the little "beauty mark" that all sheppies seem to have. Well done!
  • Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited November 2011
    Can't argue that this is not an improvement.

Very good job!
  • Options
    LittleVLittleV Posts: 8,565 Member
    edited November 2011
    Halle_M wrote:
    I'm so glad you added the little "beauty mark" that all sheppies seem to have. Well done!
    Thanks guys! Yeah the dimples are one of my favorite part of Shepherds. It's just a funny little quirk
  • Options
    LittleVLittleV Posts: 8,565 Member
    edited November 2011
    tlc10175 wrote:
    The first 2 were when he was younger, the last one is now at ten months old. If you ever get time could you pretty please make him for meh? I understand if you can't but I have been trying to get my nerve up to ask you lol and I figured I would go ahead and ask. o.O
    He's very cute! I'm currently really busy with the holidays, getting ready for a trip, and the biggest thing... finals. I've got a list of requests people want me to do right now but because of the time crunch they have to be put on hold temporarily. I can bookmark this thread and add him to my list but I don't have a definite time frame of when they will be done yet.
  • Options
    tlc10175tlc10175 Posts: 2,550 Member
    edited November 2011
    LittleV wrote:
    tlc10175 wrote:
    He's very cute! I'm currently really busy with the holidays, getting ready for a trip, and the biggest thing... finals. I've got a list of requests people want me to do right now but because of the time crunch they have to be put on hold temporarily. I can bookmark this thread and add him to my list but I don't have a definite time frame of when they will be done yet.

Thank you. =D I've seen the work you do so I am willing to wait lol
  • Options
    ElizabethMorinElizabethMorin Posts: 646
    edited November 2011
    Fantastic!! You're very talented! I noticed that the German Shepherd in the game doesnt look too realistic. I'm a dog person so I would know!

My dog is half-German Shepherd :)

17034_1273686558545_1121360203_30863516_3711971_n.jpg
  • Options
    kittee4kittee4 Posts: 652 New Member
    edited November 2011
    wow! that looks great!! hes so cute n.n
  • Options
    VespidaeVespidae Posts: 3,354 Member
    edited November 2011
    I love it! Great job! :D
    funny-kitten-scared-of-a-lizard_zps4fet4xdj.gif
  • Options
    piratekitagpiratekitag Posts: 3,326 New Member
    edited November 2011
    I love it! Great job!!

The 'beauty' mark always reminds me of Charlie from "All dogs go to heaven". <3 him.

I downloaded your German shepherd and made him into a 'custom' one that I saw when I was younger(white with a few brown markings) but I kind of added more markings then the one I saw in real life had :lol: Anyway, he looks great in game, I'm having fun playing with him. ^.^
  • Options
    ClaraMaria123ClaraMaria123 Posts: 211 Member

@LittleV I love him!! I downloaded all of your improved dogs. I was just wondering if you could make an old English sheepdog! They are my fave dog breed in the world and the ea ones are ugly in my opinion. thanks!!