The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

is anyone else haveing these issues?

heya so i got my game the other day and when i try to train my dogs to hunt the learning bar just stays at the bottom no matter how long i try to train them for and when i try to train my horses spead it will work when they galop around acasionley but not always and not when i try speed traning also theres no option to teach cats to hunt when i have my sim click on the cat, also I dont know if this is a glitch or just not possible there no way to give or sell puppies/kittens to neibouhs even when their freinds with both the sims in the family and the pets.

so yeh can anyone help me is it a glitch or am i just doing something worng?

thanks

Comments

• Options
    mollydancrmollydancr Posts: 2 New Member
    edited October 2011
    I have the same issue, but only when I play in the towns before pets.Everything works fine in the new town.
  • Options
    emakav2emakav2 Posts: 122
    edited October 2011
    Must be a glitch: I was able to teach my dog to hunt, and he's able to go off and hunt on his own now.

With the horses galloping around: does she have enough space to gallop?

No idea about the cats or neighbours thing.
  • Options
    ColdHearted21ColdHearted21 Posts: 251 Member
    edited October 2011
    I had the same issue also freezig and crashing and so uninstall reinstall so on and so forth I uninstall and reinstall all my sims games still didn't work and still don't know what the real problem is but every one think it's the graphic card So I be dropping some money for that so it's going to be a long while before I play the sims pet which suck I spent money on the pet and I can't even play it :( well good luck every one

UrMeatisNeat

• Options
    beckles123beckles123 Posts: 679 Member
    edited October 2011
    I had the same issue also freezig and crashing and so uninstall reinstall so on and so forth I uninstall and reinstall all my sims games still didn't work and still don't know what the real problem is but every one think it's the graphic card So I be dropping some money for that so it's going to be a long while before I play the sims pet which suck I spent money on the pet and I can't even play it :( well good luck every one

yeh i have this issue as well so i have to constantly save it just in case i dont think its the graphic card but i might be
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    mollydancr wrote:
    I have the same issue, but only when I play in the towns before pets.Everything works fine in the new town.

i havent been in any of the other towns since the new game lol i could give it a try thoe thanks for the advice :)
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    emakav2 wrote:
    Must be a glitch: I was able to teach my dog to hunt, and he's able to go off and hunt on his own now.

With the horses galloping around: does she have enough space to gallop?

No idea about the cats or neighbours thing.

yeh they have anoth space to gallop and it will work for a while and they might be abe to gain a skill and then it will stop working never works for the gallop training obsitcals thoe

hopefully they will be able to fix the glitch its prety anoying lol

thanks for the advice :)