The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else experiencing this?

My cat's hunting skill is frozen. It plays and hunts the toys trying to build it and it gets plus signs but it never goes up at all. The cat hunted for almost one whole day and the meter never went up at all. Anyone else having this problem?

Other than the freezing people mention it is the first clitch I have encountered...

Comments

• Options
    SimsVIP_AdminSimsVIP_Admin Posts: 1,091 Member
    edited October 2011
    Remove the Spellbook from your game, or head over to Nraas to get Twallans Overwatch mods that corrects the issue.
  • Options
    KamilahNemethKamilahNemeth Posts: 148 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Really? How odd the new game isnt compatible with a spellbook made by EA?? I wonder if they will be fixing that issue?

Do I need to unistall it from just the game or delete it from downloads as well??
  • Options
    SimsVIP_AdminSimsVIP_Admin Posts: 1,091 Member
    edited October 2011
    Really? How odd the new game isnt compatible with a spellbook made by EA?? I wonder if they will be fixing that issue?

Do I need to unistall it from just the game or delete it from downloads as well??

Remove it from the game completely. The spell book also conflicts with the Fountain of Youth in Hidden Springs, so no telling if EA will fix the issue.
  • Options
    CuddlyBunCuddlyBun Posts: 6,514 New Member
    edited October 2011

The spellbook not being compatible with the game is probably the same reason the spellbook and fountain of youth aren't compatible. EA messed up somewhere.

I'd get rid of the whole thing. If EA ever fixes it, you'll have to reinstall a new one anyway.