The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sims 3 pets

hey,
ok so most of you will have watch demo's and clips on you tube what would you say is your fave thing about sims 3 pets whether its the new woo hoo spot or even just a new peice of furnicher :) I know i like the new beds :) but my fave thing is well actualy haveing pets now :)
so yeh whats your fave thing about sims 3 pets?

just wana say a thanks to the sims producers who put in a huge amount of effort into makeing sims 3 pets this is the pack me and many others have been looking forward to the most seriousley i would have been heart broken if they never released it lol.

thankyou producers
beckles123

Comments

• Options
    HanliHanli Posts: 307
    edited October 2011
    My favourite aspect of the game is possibly the new neighbourhood and create a pet. :-)
  • Options
    WitchesBrewWitchesBrew Posts: 89
    edited October 2011
    I'm going to make a crazy cat lady.
  • Options
    beckles123beckles123 Posts: 679 Member
    edited October 2011
    yeh i love the new neibihood aswell it gets a bit boreing useing the same neibihoud again and again (i have a bad habit of useing twin brook alot)and i love the idea of a crazy cat lady WitchesBrew lol :) are you gona like put her in a big house or a small little cabin/caravan type thing? :)
  • Options
    WitchesBrewWitchesBrew Posts: 89
    edited October 2011
    beckles123 wrote:
    yeh i love the new neibihood aswell it gets a bit boreing useing the same neibihoud again and again (i have a bad habit of useing twin brook alot)and i love the idea of a crazy cat lady WitchesBrew lol :) are you gona like put her in a big house or a small little cabin/caravan type thing? :)

I think I'll use one of the premade cabins and put her in it with a bunch of cats. Have her and her cats mess with people and other animals in town :3
  • Options
    MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited October 2011
    Pets in general :mrgreen: I must admit, I haven't seen all the demos and things (only watched the walkthrough for the first time last night :oops: ), but I'd definitely say I am looking forward to not only having pets (and more variety of the smaller pets), but the new town too :mrgreen:
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • Options
    AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    edited October 2011
    I'm going to make a crazy cat lady.

I'm going to make Agnes Crumplebottom a crazy cat lady.
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    beckles123 wrote:

I think I'll use one of the premade cabins and put her in it with a bunch of cats. Have her and her cats mess with people and other animals in town :3

lol sounds cool :)
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    MissyHissy wrote:
    Pets in general :mrgreen: I must admit, I haven't seen all the demos and things (only watched the walkthrough for the first time last night :oops: ), but I'd definitely say I am looking forward to not only having pets (and more variety of the smaller pets), but the new town too :mrgreen:

cool lol I think the small animals are cool aparently if you leave them unsupervised they can escape and run wild round your sims home aparently