Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

missed the Gothique Living + Sleeping Rooms DD

:cry:

Why did I have to go to sleep!!!! I wanted that one so bad,that would of worked out perfect for my halloween theme lots I want to build.

o well at least it wasn't the Full Regal Living set, been waiting to get that for ever. Hoping that goes back on DD around xmas.

End of rant. LOL

Happy Simming!

Comments

• Options
    RickychengRickycheng Posts: 609 Member
    edited September 2011
    Sabrosa wrote:
    :cry:

Why did I have to go to sleep!!!! I wanted that one so bad,that would of worked out perfect for my halloween theme lots I want to build.

o well at least it wasn't the Full Regal Living set, been waiting to get that for ever. Hoping that goes back on DD around xmas.

End of rant. LOL

Happy Simming!
    Today DD always hold short time, it is easily to be missed
    I know what you feel. :-)
  • Options
    Maximilian1996Maximilian1996 Posts: 1,412 New Member
    edited September 2011
    tumblr_lnzod62n2H1qhrc8po1_500.gif
  • Options
    SabrosaSabrosa Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited September 2011

Ummmm, NO, I didn't expect YOU to care. I don't post on public forums for YOU!
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited September 2011
    I'm sorry to hear that, but why did you whine that you missed it or wanted it where you can post in different threads that talk about the DD...

Did you expect to be gifted it out of sympathy?
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    AznSensei wrote:
    I'm sorry to hear that, but why did you whine that you missed it or wanted it where you can post in different threads that talk about the DD...

Did you expect to be gifted it out of sympathy?

No- I do not want it gifted to me at all!!

Sorry if i posted it wrong,I came on the forums and I was drinking my morning coffee, and holding my baby and just was venting. No hidden agenda! *smh*
  • Options
    vampyreluciavampyrelucia Posts: 850 Member
    edited September 2011
    Your posting is not wrong. I do it all the time. Maximilian1996 and AznSensei are just being mean. I think they need a morning cup of coffee.
    As for missing the DD I what you mean. I just got on the computer myself and I see they had Hacienda Luxury in the DD. That is one of the things on my wish list. I was like oh man, when did they have that as the DD? I wanted that.
  • Options
    TheChronicRTheChronicR Posts: 1,294 New Member
    edited September 2011

This. Though sorry you missed it. But, good news. I missed it too! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Your posting is not wrong. I do it all the time. Maximilian1996 and AznSensei are just being mean. I think they need a morning cup of coffee.
    As for missing the DD I what you mean. I just got on the computer myself and I see they had Hacienda Luxury in the DD. That is one of the things on my wish list. I was like oh man, when did they have that as the DD? I wanted that.

Thanks for understanding. :) B/c of the deal at Origins I actually have some sim points to spend and always love a good sale!
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited September 2011

How on earth was that mean, and bashing me for making a statement as multiple people have made threads like this, expecting to be gifted.

All I asked was if she was implying she wanted to be gifted, that's all.
  • Options
    vampyreluciavampyrelucia Posts: 850 Member
    edited September 2011
    AznSensei wrote:

How on earth was that mean, and bashing me for making a statement as multiple people have made threads like this, expecting to be gifted.

All I asked was if she was implying she wanted to be gifted, that's all.

Sorry if you think I was bashing you. It is that whole sympathy part that made me say mean.
    I myself have made a few threads about a DD I missed. I do it just to vent.