The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wishlist Problems

I am unable to delete things that I have been given or purchased from my wishlist. Anyone else having this issue or know a fix? I'm assuming something is just messed up with the website.

Comments

• Options
    tolkien1001tolkien1001 Posts: 506 New Member
    edited August 2011
    I`ve had the same problem for months,but I haven`t found any solution.
  • Options
    jacqpinksjacqpinks Posts: 2,118 Member
    edited September 2011
    try a different web browser I had trouble when I was using firefox so I switched to google chrome and was able to delete or re arrange my wish list stuff
    Jacqpinks ♥'s The Sims
  • Options
    tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    edited September 2011
    I have this problem too. I've tried 3 different browsers but none of them will let me delete gifted items or rearrange my wishlist. I posted a thread about it in technical discussion and there's a few of us now with the same problem. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    TojaxTojax Posts: 5,076 Member
    edited September 2011
    jacqpinks wrote:
    try a different web browser I had trouble when I was using firefox so I switched to google chrome and was able to delete or re arrange my wish list stuff

Google chrome didn't work for me :| If anyone figures something out, I'd gladly listen...
  • Options
    jacqpinksjacqpinks Posts: 2,118 Member
    edited September 2011
    Oh that really sucks, I really feel that it wasn't that easy for you have u tried cleaning out your cache files, U prob have already done that but sometimes we forget :o)
    Jacqpinks ♥'s The Sims
  • Options
    whisperingtruthwhisperingtruth Posts: 2,540 New Member
    edited September 2011
    Thanks I'll try it.
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited September 2011
    I've had that happen to me, but it goes away when I switch browser or computer
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'