The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I cannot decided on an EP!?

So I've had the sims 3 forever now and im finally getting my first ep but i have no idea which to get. any help would be nice :)

Comments

• Options
    Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited August 2011
    So I've had the sims 3 forever now and im finally getting my first ep but i have no idea which to get. any help would be nice :)

I would suggest Ambitions =) I have no reason but it seems to be the most popular out of the bunch and I like that you can have a proffession instead of the usual job ladder.
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • Options
    SedatedLlamaSedatedLlama Posts: 514
    edited August 2011
    I'm enjoying Nightlife very much.

I have WA and Generations and I'm waiting to download them...I feel i have to master each EP one by one instead of downloading them all at once.

Though I haven't played Generations yet, I'm looking forward to it. I'd recommend that. I've been waiting ever since sims 2 for an EP that focuses on the families in sims.

Night life or Generations :)
  • Options
    dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    edited August 2011

I have WA and Generations and I'm waiting to download them...I feel i have to master each EP one by one instead of downloading them all at once.

Though I haven't played Generations yet, I'm looking forward to it. I'd recommend that. I've been waiting ever since sims 2 for an EP that focuses on the families in sims.

You mean Late Night*
    And I love Late Night also :)
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    edited August 2011
    I suggest WA. If its the only ep and you don't download the latest patch the game will run great and everything will work! :lol:
  • Options
    Checkmate187Checkmate187 Posts: 666 New Member
    edited August 2011
    It depends on what you enjoy doing in the game.

If you enjoy new and interactive jobs - Ambitions

Traveling, exploring, dungeons - World Adventures

Vampires and partying - Late Night

Increased personal interactions - Generations
  • Options
    edited August 2011

You mean Late Night*

Gah. I keep calling it NightLife. Got Sims 2 on the brain.
    I miss sims 2. :(
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    edited August 2011
    LN drives me crazy! My sims become stars without trying. I have a 3 star sim who just want's to exlore tombs but he has two paprazzi following him everywhere! I swear I'm going to burn them in a fire trap as soon as I find one. :lol:
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    LN drives me crazy! My sims become stars without trying. I have a 3 star sim who just want's to exlore tombs but he has two paprazzi following him everywhere! I swear I'm going to burn them in a fire trap as soon as I find one. :lol:

I try to become friends with the paparazzi when they stalk my sims house at 2 AM. Then they throw there hands in the air and run off the lot. Weirdos.

I'm just trying to get my sims to dance on the counter. :lol:
    Her roomate is becoming an alcholic.
    Tisk tisk tisk.
  • Options
    dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    edited August 2011

You mean Late Night*

Gah. I keep calling it NightLife. Got Sims 2 on the brain.
    I miss sims 2. :(

I wasn't a huge Sims 2 fan but I have the Double Deluxe and I think I'll start playing it soon again :3
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • Options
    KianaisloveKianaislove Posts: 126 Member
    edited August 2011
    Hmmmm They all sound so amazing. I think Generations will be my big fav, although WA sounds just as entertaining. I've just about 100% mastered the base game so now I feel comfortable trying bigger and better things. I've got a birthday coming up soon so I dare saw WA will be my first challenge. Then Generations, and later pets. Thank you all so much! <3:) happy simming.