Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Trait Tables--Men and Women of Isla Paradiso Now Available (Including Mersims)--See 2nd Post

I always have a difficult time finding an appropriate mate for my sims--you know--compatable traits, nice looking, etc. So, I began making a couple of tables for my own use when the game came out to help with this.

Eligible Females from TS3

Eligible Males from TS3

These tables list all of the traits available in TS3 (Base game through Super Natural and Isla Paradiso) Includes the three vacation worlds, and four of the worlds available for download at TS3 Store.) Under each trait I have listed every playable YA-Elder male and YA-A female who has that trait and is eligible for marriage.

P.S. I have not included married sims as I personally don't like splitting up marriages in my game. Not judging--just haven't had a use for the info. so I didn't compile it. If there is enough interest, I would be willing to add that info. Give me a shout here at the forums or at my blog.

Dreamsong's Simblog

For tips on how to use the tables, please see Post Eight below.

Updates: Lunar Lakes complete. Moonlight Falls complete. Master Males list complete. Master Females list will be updated later in the day. (10/18/2012)

Master Males and Females lists updated with Isla Paradiso characters. Isla Paradiso lists for males and females added. (12/20/2013)

Comments