Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Waiting for generations to come out is killing me

Thank goodness Generations will be out in 10 days, because the anticipation is killing me. I haven't felt like this since I was a kid and it was close to Christmas.

Comments

• Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited May 2011
    I know the feeling :)
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    AHENRICHsAHENRICHs Posts: 1,678 Member
    edited May 2011
    same here (im not a kid but i still get anxious for christmas :mrgreen: )
  • Options
    Aqua3197Aqua3197 Posts: 286 Member
    edited May 2011
    I know! I hope Gamestop will ship it early. I have no patience getting this close to the Release date!! ><
  • Options
    Allct222Allct222 Posts: 610 Member
    edited May 2011
    To help the time pass quicker, I have actully stayed off the forums for a bout 2 weeks and now its only 2 weeks to go till Generations is out!!Yay! :-o
  • Options
    sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    edited May 2011
    well pep it is. i have done other games, cleaned house, went shopping and out to eat. Kept myself doing other things, i made one family thats waiting specifically for this expansion, because, they are vampires. and then i have a family thats in gen4, that i want to wait on for them to have more things to anticiapte. lol.. ok what i guess i am saying is try to find something to keep u busy. then u won't think about it as much and time will fly faster.
  • Options
    Aqua3197Aqua3197 Posts: 286 Member
    edited May 2011
    I try to stay busy but sadly I have three half days this week. Stupid confrences for school. LOL! I guess it will be here before we all know it! I hope to get it early since I pre-ordered it from Gamestop and I did that with outdoor living stuff and got it like three days early. Hopefully that will happen with Generations!! :mrgreen: