Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I really hope with Generations

Ea makes the Education career a life time want :!: I think this would be the perfect expansion pack to add it to :wink: Just my opinion :D

Comments

• Options
    SimsplyRuthSimsplyRuth Posts: 1,186 Member
    edited April 2011
    If generations does really put more focus, abilities, etc on babies thru children - I totally agree - what is more important to families than the education the children receive.. top of the levels should be "become the dreaded PRINCIPAL"
  • Options
    sugar_cookiessugar_cookies Posts: 1,308 New Member
    edited April 2011
    lovints2 wrote:
    Ea makes the Education career a life time want :!: I think this would be the perfect expansion pack to add it to :wink: Just my opinion :D

I've always wondered why they left that out...
  • Options
    GizmonicInstituteGizmonicInstitute Posts: 1,551 New Member
    edited April 2011
    lovints2 wrote:

But Education came with Ambitions. You'd have to have the other EP to use it. Or did they include Education with the patch or something?
  • Options
    lovints2lovints2 Posts: 3,738 New Member
    edited April 2011
    If generations does really put more focus, abilities, etc on babies thru children - I totally agree - what is more important to families than the education the children receive.. top of the levels should be "become the dreaded PRINCIPAL"

:lol:SimsplyRuth that's funny and your right what is more important than our childrens education :?:

lovints2 wrote:

I've always wondered why they left that out...

I've always wonder the same thing why add it if as a career but not use it (stupid if you ask me) :wink:

lovints2 wrote:

But Education came with Ambitions. You'd have to have the other EP to use it. Or did they include Education with the patch or something?

but those with ambitions can't choose education as a lifetime wish :!: hopefully with Generations those of us with ambitions can choose that as a lifetime want :D