Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is Caw working ?

lovints2lovints2 Posts: 3,738 New Member
with LN ? I would really like to download it but need to know if it is working and updated for patch 6.1 ? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    MishikinsMishikins Posts: 231 Member
    edited January 2011
    It most definitely does work. If you have any issues, just go to "Help > Contact Us > enter in the problem (The Sims 3 - No Expansion > PC > Trouble Shoot > Error (or whatever happens to be the problem) and go into "chat live"." and they should be able to guide you through any problems you do have. I had a compatibility issue between Windows 7 and CAW and got it fixed in 10 minutes, tops, mostly because I had to do 2 restarts, and everything works amazing now. My game doesn't crash anymore either, which is what a lot of people with 7 are complaining about now.

~Michelle
  • Options
    lovints2lovints2 Posts: 3,738 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Mishikins wrote:
    It most definitely does work. If you have any issues, just go to "Help > Contact Us > enter in the problem (The Sims 3 - No Expansion > PC > Trouble Shoot > Error (or whatever happens to be the problem) and go into "chat live"." and they should be able to guide you through any problems you do have. I had a compatibility issue between Windows 7 and CAW and got it fixed in 10 minutes, tops, mostly because I had to do 2 restarts, and everything works amazing now. My game doesn't crash anymore either, which is what a lot of people with 7 are complaining about now.

~Michelle

Thank you so much for you help :mrgreen: ~ Tori