Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Table Dancing !

When my sim is at clubs I see sims dancing on tables and on the bar. Can my sim do that? And how do you get on the table? I clicked on the tables and bar but an option for that didn't pop up soooooo can sims table dance? It looks fun :wink::wink:

Comments

• Options
    WilderwolfWilderwolf Posts: 3,406 Member
    edited January 2011
    Sims with the party animal trait can do it autonomously, or by you clicking on a table or counter. Sims without the trait need to drink a party mood drink that give them the moodlet where the sim has the lampshade over their head to be able to do it.
    Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

• Options
    LisaV913zLisaV913z Posts: 1,264 Member
    edited January 2011
    When my sim is at clubs I see sims dancing on tables and on the bar. Can my sim do that? And how do you get on the table? I clicked on the tables and bar but an option for that didn't pop up soooooo can sims table dance? It looks fun :wink::wink:

yes , take to the bar and let her have a few drinks, then she ready :mrgreen:
  • Options
    MiloBeanMiloBean Posts: 770 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I had a sim jump up on a bar counter and start dancing...freaked me out. I wasn't expecting it.
    She had a mood drink first, I don't know which one, but I want a taste.
  • Options
    Candygurl84Candygurl84 Posts: 5,056 Member
    edited January 2011
    Oooooh ok ! That's kool, thanks so much for the helps guys :D:D:D
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited January 2011
    I love it when they do that but they won't do it at home or atleast they haven't for me even party animal sims.
  • Options
    WintyrWintyr Posts: 241 Member
    edited January 2011
    My sims had a party and one of the guests jumped on the kitchen counter and started dancing. :!: but i was really jealous and wanted my sims to do it but they wouldnt :x why do they have to be serious and not party animals
  • Options
    spongepandaspongepanda Posts: 78
    edited November 2012
    I was wondering the same thing too. I actually had Tre Cool of Green Day dance on a table of his own free will. LOL