Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

O.o Golly gee, my sims are disfigured.

Who else recently updated their game? I did about an hour ago, and as much as I love some of the new stuff (star signs, vehicle enthusiast trait etc.) I've noticed that my sims have gone wacky. O.o For example, I think all newborns are getting a lobotomy or something before they leave the hospital -

screenshot263r.jpg
screenshot257z.jpg

Is anyone else's sims...disfigured like mine? :shock: I haven't downloaded any custom content between the last time I played and when I recieved the update.

And yes, I am aware that my sims are terrible parents.

Comments

• Options
    SR_in_SimmerlandSR_in_Simmerland Posts: 4,083 New Member
    edited October 2010
    sounds like excuses for bad parenting to me...
  • Options
    kevintwohig99kevintwohig99 Posts: 131 New Member
    edited October 2010
    ok but you DO have CC in there from before the patch right? That would be the issue since a lot of CC out there is incompatible with the patch and they need to be updated
  • Options
    SarriakaSarriaka Posts: 707 Member
    edited October 2010
    sounds like excuses for bad parenting to me...

That's what I thoughts at first, too. ._. But I'm pretty sure my sims aren't that bad at looking after their baby.
    ok but you DO have CC in there from before the patch right? That would be the issue since a lot of CC out there is incompatible with the patch and they need to be updated

Ohh, I see. So I should've been patient and waited, then? :S Darn.
  • Options
    LRM09LRM09 Posts: 6,235 Member
    edited October 2010
    Yeah, here's my pic..

Screenshot-1499.jpg?t=1288270735

I posted this last night, i dont have any cc's, and never had this problem before late night.. :?:
  • Options
    MurfMurf Posts: 369 New Member
    edited October 2010
    I haven't noticed anything like that but my sims vanished completely. I had made a household for late night and put hours of my time into their skills(some maxed), outfits and lifetime happiness rewards and then after the update, Poof!, they're gone, along with some others, their inventories(including 66 deathflowers), a lot of money(millions) and some lots that I worked hard on.