Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

my heartfelt thank-you to all of you who have gifted me recently <3

WOW! :shock: Just wow. I never thought I'd get this big of an outcome! I feel so . . . wow. There are some really generous and kind people on this site, and I'd like to thank them personally:

USJennaKSims: I want to thank you for not only my gift, but for everyone. You seem to give everyone a present, and it really just wows me. For one thing, where do you get all those SimPoints? LOL! But back to the point, you are just so generous that I could never thank you enough. I'm sure you'll be a legend even after you leave the forums.

Erja888: First and foremost, I've seen you around and you're just so gentle and kind to everyone. I've never seen anything rude come from you. Thanks so much for thinking of me. And the elders. :D

goofbilly: First off, I <3 your username! I can't thank you enough for my gift. I can't believe you got me the whole set! Thanks for being so kind. I owe you one. :)

xxSims3Girlxx: Thanks SO much for thinking of me. It's the thought that counts, although the top is pretty cute, too. :P I really appreciate it. BTW, I love your signature!

MeritSelket: Thank you so much for the Cloud Dress! I'm sure the toddlers will love it. :D I really appreciate you gifting me and thinking of me. :) You've been so kind.

blunote00: I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw that you gifted me Island Villa! I thought there was something wrong with my computer! I feel so honored. I could never repay how generous and kind you are. And for thinking of me, out of all the people - it really means a lot.

It may just be some custom content, but it really means a lot to me. You've touched my heart by how generous you folk can be. I really appreciate all you've done.

I'll be working on paying you back, in one way or the other. ;) Stay tuned.
- kara

Comments

• Options
    xxSims3GirlxxxxSims3Girlxx Posts: 364 New Member
    edited September 2010
    That's okay! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited September 2010
    You're welcome and thank you for your friend request.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    MeritSelketMeritSelket Posts: 1,297
    edited September 2010
    you`re welcome
    and
    aslong as your toddlers like the dress, too
    all is fine
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited September 2010
    You're welcome. I'm sure your sims will enjoy the villa. :P
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).