Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Attention SimGuru - Happy Birthday Package

I had been reading that the Happy Birthday Package is only given on your birthday. I thought that was true and I'd get it on my birthday. My birthday was this last Sunday, August 29th and I didn't get it. I had read EA would send you the link in your e-mail. So I'm wondering why I didn't get it and if anybody else didn't get it either on their birthdays. If a SimGuru reads this, send me the Happy Birthday set.

Comments

• Options
    pijankengurpijankengur Posts: 37
    edited September 2010
    I didn't get anything for my 21st either. July 26 :(
  • Options
    YahtzamiYahtzami Posts: 6,301 Member
    edited September 2010
    My B-Day was July 2 but I didn't get anything either.
  • Options
    SuperPogimonSuperPogimon Posts: 2,429 Member
    edited September 2010
    Same here. My B-day was last week and I was hoping to recieve the Set. I don't want to wait for another year. Waah! :shock:

Add: SimGuruHydra did reply on a thread with the same subject. She posted that the Team is currently working on it...
  • Options
    CoffeeChick0CoffeeChick0 Posts: 2,294 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Not sure how long they've been doing this birthday set thingy but my b-day was at the start of summer and I didn't get anything either. Maybe there is a place we should have entered our b-days?
  • Options
    PersRealmsShadowPersRealmsShadow Posts: 360 Member
    edited September 2010
    yea me either :( maybe we'll all get it soon
    EkwtdjR.jpg
  • Options
    doodlesamdoodlesam Posts: 6,365 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Currently only those in the US get given the birthday package. However the gurus are apparently "looking into" getting it available for rest of the world. :/
  • Options
    PersRealmsShadowPersRealmsShadow Posts: 360 Member
    edited September 2010
    no, not even all of us IN the US got it :(
    EkwtdjR.jpg
  • Options
    The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited September 2010
    doodlesam wrote:
    Currently only those in the US get given the birthday package. However the gurus are apparently "looking into" getting it available for rest of the world. :/

That sux, I hope when they get the package available for the rest of the world that the people who just had their birthday are able to get it without having to wait til next year.
  • Options
    lightelflightelf Posts: 381
    edited September 2010
    Same thing here. I haven't receive my present or anything. It was the first week of August
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited September 2010
    Mine is now 4 months away, so I'm hoping to get it too, but I don't remember putting my birth date anywhere on this site when I first registered. :)
  • Options
    The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Mine is now 4 months away, so I'm hoping to get it too, but I don't remember putting my birth date anywhere on this site when I first registered. :)

I don't remember putting my birthday anywhere either, I'm not sure how they would know our birthdays.
  • Options
    doodlesamdoodlesam Posts: 6,365 New Member
    edited September 2010
    no, not even all of us IN the US got it :(

Yup. Theres also a glitch where the site doesn't send you the gift(Even if you're in the US)

Personally, I think they should just release it as a free set on the store. The gurus may be looking into the issue(And we all know what "looking into" means...ie. never. :roll: ) so I think they should just add it to the store.

Much easier.

I don't even remember filling in my birthday when I first joined this site. :?
    Nor when I created my EA acount.
  • Options
    PancakeliciousPancakelicious Posts: 2,585 New Member
    edited September 2010
    I know I didn't put my birthday, nor was I asked for it when I registered. It would be really freaky if they found out my birthday.
  • Options
    SqueeakukSqueeakuk Posts: 82
    edited September 2010
    I personally think it stinks that everything seems to favour the American consumer. Why should only they be given this free set? We all paid for the game so should all get the benefits. It's the same with the Daily Deal, it starts in time for American's to purchase it in the morning, here in the UK it is mid afternoon when most people are either in work or school so can't get access to it and when they finally do it has sold out.
  • Options
    darkgoddessdarkgoddess Posts: 1,372 New Member
    edited September 2010
    i honestly cant remember even filling in my birthday on any forms.
  • Options
    JudilandJudiland Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited September 2010
    Me neither, any info on how to do this? (mine's next week)
  • Options
    Alexurt1Alexurt1 Posts: 3,328 New Member
    edited September 2010
    I think they should have just given that borthday set out to celebrate Sims 10 years :?
  • Options
    tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    edited September 2010
    doodlesam wrote:

I hope they can change that :( If it's the set that I've seen pictures of it looks really nice! but I dont remember writing my birthday down on the site when I signed up.
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    edited September 2010
    I think they use the information from the EA site. I remember getting discounts on my birthday for games from EA... And it sucks if it's only for US residents...