The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So I'm not getting Sims points?

I have Hign End SP and I wsa thinking sims points was coming with this game.

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,561 Member
    edited February 2010
    They should. I got them. At the top of this page click on your screen name then my account. Register your game then click on your sim points. It should update them then.
  • Options
    Dvo26Dvo26 Posts: 59
    edited February 2010
    Technically you're NOT supposed to get sim points with the HELS EP it's a glitch on the site.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,973 Member
    edited February 2010
    They fixed the glitch.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    H0RTENSISH0RTENSIS Posts: 1,132 Member
    edited February 2010
    I've just registered my game and I haven't got any points either. One day too late as usual but that's my luck all over.

My biggest win, erm, probably a box of cream ********, woohoo!

ROFL, it's censoring 🐸🐸🐸🐸 s, which are savoury biscuits in the UK :-)I'm sorry I've got to tell you what I wrote otherwise you are going to be wondering what on earth it was that I won that needs censoring, lol.
  • Options
    munckeimunckei Posts: 648 New Member
    edited February 2010
    I thought we would get simpoints when we register H-EL aswell. Ahwell, still good stuff pack, worth it.