Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need help with marriage . .

I've seen a few posts already about marriage but I'm still having trouble. I have a couple that has about half a dozen kids by now but the marriage option refuses to appear. When they first fell in love the go steady option was available but I didn't know that was the only way to an engagement. Since then go steady, engagement, or marriage has not been available. So how do i get this option?

Comments

• Options
    xvmorsmordrexvmorsmordre Posts: 35 New Member
    edited June 2009
    From what I've read, you basically just have the two sims romanticize each other (flirt, etc) until they find each other irresistible. The option to propose should appear. Relationship building is slow, so it may take a while.

Hope this helps you.
  • Options
    scwhit84scwhit84 Posts: 70 Member
    edited June 2009
    That worked perfectly. Thanks
  • Options
    Wi1dfire88Wi1dfire88 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Thank you I was having the same issue!
  • Options
    GamersRule2007GamersRule2007 Posts: 23
    edited May 2010
    Is there a certain age group that cannot get married or engaged? Can young adults get married or engaged? :?:
  • Options
    CrazyPsychoChik6CrazyPsychoChik6 Posts: 73 Member
    edited May 2010
    Teenagers and below cannot get married or engaged. Yes young adults can get engaged and married.
  • Options
    PrincessandqPrincessandq Posts: 1
    edited August 2010
    I don't know, thanks for all the help and advice everyone, but I myself am getting bored with the game since getting sims together takes so darn long.
  • Options
    CouriervaughanCouriervaughan Posts: 20,570 Member
    edited August 2010
    I don't know, thanks for all the help and advice everyone, but I myself am getting bored with the game since getting sims together takes so darn long.

You are welcome, and welcome to the forum