Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just discovered Sims 3 Mods!

ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
I just discovered the NRass mods for Sims 3. Oh my, how could I have played without them?!

Normally I only get CAS or furniture sets. I recently got a new Sims 3 pets pack as I lost my original disk. Last time I played it was so laggy though! So I started looking at NRass closer as I love having animals and missed them.

I now only have one wild horse and deer running around! 🐴
Now all the spare cars that spawn get removed and my game is faster.

I am going to test out custom careers next. 😊
Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞

Comments

• Options
    FreddyFox1234FreddyFox1234 Posts: 509 Member
    I am so grateful for the NRAAS mods as a number of them seem to be essential for getting my game to run smoothly. Reducing the number of wild animals, cutting out extra taxis (sometimes hundreds or thousands!) every night, catching stuck sims, and loads of other clean-ups I’m not even aware of all reduce lag and the frequency of crashes. I wouldn’t play without them now.
  • Options
    IntegritytooIntegritytoo Posts: 6 New Member
    NRAAS rules! Twallan is a deity. You can find a statue and a bench in honor of him! Honestly, without the NRAAS mods, Sims 3 would be nearly unplayable for me. I don't care for Sims 4. I thought Sims 2 was a great improvement over Sims, but then Sims 3 and it's customization and open world ruined me for anything else. But the glitches and lags .... And that's where NRAAS saves the day.
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,097 Member
    edited March 19
    NRAAS and a nice gaming computer make sims 3 run like a shiny black race car. The game is so fast and fluid!!! Loading time is less then 3 minutes and I have a lot of cc! I am so in love with this game right now <3
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Nice :smile:

I have most of the NRaas mods. One that isn't mentioned much is the Relativity mod. Now the days are longer so my sims have time to have fun.
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,097 Member
    I need longer nights! Love NRaas!! <3
  • Options
    Cororon wrote: »

I have most of the NRaas mods. One that isn't mentioned much is the Relativity mod. Now the days are longer so my sims have time to have fun.

The Relativity one is the one I struggle with most. I would love to have longer days! 🌞

The standard time is very quick! I’ll have another look through the files, I might be missing something.

• Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    edited March 28

The Relativity one is the one I struggle with most. I would love to have longer days! 🌞

The standard time is very quick! I’ll have another look through the files, I might be missing something.

In "Set speed" you can put in the number 18 or 19. The default is 37, and a lower number will make the days longer and a higher number will make them shorter. :)
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    NRAAS Relativity, I generally set at 8 to mimic a standard day. It's not too long, but it allows time to leisurely make decisions on what sims should do without the recriminations of a missed activity or going. "Gosh, darn, I forgot about that." Added to that, my lifespan for my sims is over 1000+ days, so frankly it gets long but well worth it since I want to maximize the amount of time with my sims that I can.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options

In "Set speed" you can put in the number 18 or 19. The default is 37, and a lower number will make the days longer and a higher number will make them shorter. :)

Thanks! 😊 I might try 19 first.