Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HELP! Sims Store Says "You have not purchased any items." in my Purchase History.

I recently started playing the Sims 3 again & I'm having to download all my content again. All of a sudden my purchase history has gone blank & I own almost every item they ever made for Sims 3. Is there a solution for this?

Comments

• Options
    TECHSPERT50TECHSPERT50 Posts: 46 Member
    Hey, this happens to me alot as well. I try clicking in between the account details page and the purchase history, after a few goes it seems to work. Never works first try for me.
  • Options
    edited March 17
    Youll be able to tell when itll load when the spining loading circle shows up for a few seconds, instead of it instantly saying you dont have any items.
  • Options
    @LLee19720 Let me know if this works if not i know some other things you can try :​)
  • Options
    IntegritytooIntegritytoo Posts: 6 New Member
    I also "own the store" and am getting that message that I've not made any purchases. It's been going on for days. I've been trying to get EA Help to figure out how to let me download the Roaring Heights world that I bought on March 10. After finally finding someone who seems to understand the issue (one of seven or eight representatives ....), they couldn't give it to me because of something going wrong with their "tools" and said to get back with them later. I suspect the "tool" problem might be related to the store not showing our purchase history.
  • Options
    IntegritytooIntegritytoo Posts: 6 New Member
    As far as you downloading everything, you can probably just go to each item or set and download from there. At least in my case, the store is showing that I own the items I purchased. They just aren't showing the the purchase history. (Yes, I understand what a pain that will be, but I'm having doubts that this will be fixed soon.)
  • Options
    Yeah if all else fails the item specific page always works
  • Options
    LLee19720LLee19720 Posts: 129 Member
    Yeah I'm still getting it & have used 3 different browsers. I've used the individual item pages to download items but there's still a bunch of items I have that aren't even showing up in the store. I was hoping that they might be under the purchase history section.