Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS

Anyone else have this issue with the EA app? I've tried all the fixes and there were some strange ones...nothing Ive done has worked to make EA recognize me today.

Comments

• Options
    KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    So today after trying more "fixes" that didn't work, my EA app just suddenly started working again, randomly for no apparent reason. No matter how much they tell me its not on their end, I'm pretty sure it always is. I am not at all happy with the EA help...a huge waste of time. This is the second time in 2 weeks that my log-in or launching problems mysteriously fixed themselves, after having spend hours and hours trying to troubleshoot the EA way, with no success. A little accountability would be nice, for once. I think the only thing that made a difference was I just kept submitting bug reports. Maybe...who knows.
  • Options
    KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    Well that error seemed to resolve itself (nothing I did) but now, two weeks later, EA app updated and now I get an error that says "game ownership disabled or deleted" of course nobody at EA help knows whats going on and the scary part is, they can't even see that I own any games at all. Not even the ones I bought on the EA app!
    Very sad.
    I see others are having this problem as well and it has happened before.
  • Options
    hummingbird41556hummingbird41556 Posts: 923 Member
    I'm not sure if it is the same thing, but I've had to start the EA Ap, find out my game is MISSING from it. . . So I start the game from my shortcut on the desktop and it runs just fine. . . then I close my game and it shows back up on the EA ap, and I repair it. Sometimes it stays for a few days, and sometimes I have to repeat the process next time I play. . . This has been going on since March, but I hadn't been playing much at the time as I had just had elbow and wrist surgery. I've thought about contacting EA about this. It's not just Sims 3 disappearing, but Sims 4, and other games as well. . .