Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS JANUARY 12TH - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

EA_SolaireEA_Solaire Posts: 1,398 EA Community Manager
FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS JANUARY 12TH - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

Sul sul my lovelies!

Happy happy Friday, and welcome to our first Friday Highlights of 2024! I hope you all had the most wonderful holiday season and New Year's. Did you make any fun New Year's resolutions? Do you have any exciting plans for this new year? What are you most looking forward to for 2024? Tell me everything!

Did you catch the first big update of the year?
  • Yesterday we got a look at this season's roadmap, Sensationally You, which will include 4 new kits, a new stuff pack, and a stunning new SDX drop! You check out the details on this season here and join the discussion thread for this roadmap here!

y05f8cns0hqi.png
Magical journey in Glimmerbrook, posted here, by @Atreya33

And now it's time to trot along into this week's highlights!

• With the start of a new year, let's kick this week's highlights off with this year-long gameplay challenge story written by @Belalucina who is currently playing a hybrid of both the OMOWOY and Opposites Attract challenge. This story centers around Ru Fogel, a cheerful and bright-eyed teen who has decided to leave his family behind and start a life of his own, beginning in Mt. Komorebi to chase his passion of extreme winter sports. This week, Ru tries to make friends at his new school, scrounges for food, and struggles to learn to ski. So will he be able to survive all on his own? Will he achieve his dream of completing the Extreme Sports aspiration, or will he forever be stuck on the bunny slopes? And will he be able to find his perfect Sim soulmate? Be sure to tune into this delightful story to find out! 🏂⛷️
  • Up next, we have a discussion about everyone's favorite townie - @Mstybl95 wants to know what happened to your Pancakes? Unfortunately for Bob and Eliza they've turned into a guinea pig family in my save, as I use them specifically for testing new gameplay features, new aspirations, and sadly for them, new deaths ☠️ They've been through quite a lot in my world, from countless house fires, several burn-outs and midlife crises, to being resurrected more times than I can count. But what's going on with the Pancakes in your game? Do you tend to ignore them, or do you use them for fun gameplay challenges or stories? Hopefully they're living a better life in your game than in mine, so be sure to share with us what they've been up to! 🥞🥞🥞
  • After all the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, I think a nice and soothing spa day is exactly what we all need, and what better place to kick back and unwind than the Ro Kaya Rockside Retreat created by @tatselk! This scenic wellness spa includes a calming meditation and yoga studio, a small café and bar, serene massage rooms, and a large outdoor panoramic pool to relax and enjoy the gorgeous views of Tomarang. So if you're needing to refresh and relax after a hectic week, you'll definitely want to check out this beautiful resort! 🧘🏼💆🏻
  • With all of us still figuring out how to be the best (or worst 🙃) tenants, how about we take a quick quiz shared by @Simmingal to figure out what kind of roommate you are? Apparently opting to stay in and watch movies with a nice hot cup of coffee makes me a bit of a troublemaker, so maybe I need to start drinking iced coffee instead. But which kind of roommate are you? Are you more of a party animal, or a mother hen? And if you disagree with your results, which would you classify yourself as instead? Be sure to take this fun little quiz and share your results!
  • Now that we have a total of 25 different worlds to explore, @BearyBry wants to know which of all the different worlds do you spend most of your time in? Each world has it own charm and beauty, so while it's hard to pick favorites, I'd have to say I spend most of my time in San Myshuno as I love the commotion and buzz of the city and all the fun festivals, or Henford-on-Bagley with all the quaint little cottages and stunning views. So which worlds are your favorite? Do you prefer the classic feel of Willow Creek and Oasis Springs, or do you spend more time in scenic worlds like Sulani and Chestnut Ridge? Share with us which worlds are your favorite and why! 🌃🏖️

And that's all for our first week of 2024! As always, stay safe, have a wonderful weekend, and happy Simming 💚
Till next time!

EA_Solaire
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments