The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 pack ideas

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    OccultmasterOccultmaster Posts: 129 Member
    I don't know if you can do this or not, but I would love to see a Doctor Who expansion pack or a The Lord of the Rings expansion pack. Just a thought.

depends, personally I will pay if my favorite Doctor shows up with his Fez, bowtie and green sonic screw driver,
  • Options
    strictlyteastrictlytea Posts: 10 New Member
    How about more pet expansion pack or a kit to add more unusual pets like a panda, river or sea otters, read panda, snakes, iguana etc..
  • Options
    nattygirl13nattygirl13 Posts: 100 Member
    They should make a hotel pack. It would include a new venue type - rental accommodation. This would allow for the creation of a venue like a hotel, motel, or resort (that shares some functionality with vacation and residential rentals), however, it wouldn't require active households to own the lot, enter a lease agreement, or plan a vacation to stay at the venue. And new households would have the option to travel to and make a booking at a rental accommodation venue as an alternative option to moving the household into a residential lot. That way, the household could have a more transient/nomadic lifestyle and not be attached to a lot they have to own and pay bills at

In order to make a booking at the rental accommodation, the sim could travel to the lot and make a booking on - site at a reception desk, via phones, or computers. Bookings can be paid daily or weekly. If a sim can't pay their booking fee, they are locked out of their room, but are still considered a registered guest and will have access to shared spaces. The household could also spawn at the venue upon loading the save, this way, the household would technically be homeless, but have a spawn point that isn't an owned residential lot. They may have to sneak past the doorman until they can pay for a new booking.

Features available in the pack would include: a functional dumb waiter, food trolley, mini bar, ice machine, shaved ice maker, new food and drink recipes, buyable champagne and sparkling juices, deco luggage carts, valet/doorman NPC, and room service.

1. Room service would be a new interaction available on phones and computers, allowing sims to order a variety of meals, snacks, and drinks from the room service menu. Once a sim has ordered room service, it will be delivered in 1 or 2 ways to their room. Via the new functional dumb waiter (which can be attached to walls and is animated) or via a waiter NPC who delivers the food to their room via a food trolley. Once the sim is finished eating, they can place dishes on the trolley/ dumb waiter and using a new interaction on the phone/computer, ask for the dishes to be picked up. The dishes will be sent back down the dumb waiter to the kitchen, or the food trolley will be collected by a waiter NPC and removed from the room.
    2. The ice machine will allow sims to purchase and collect a bucket of ice, which can be used chill bottles of champagne and sparkling juice, make new drink recipes on the mini bar, or make new snacks via the shaved ice appliance. Shaved ice can be made by clicking on the appliance and adding optional ingredients like ice, flavor syrups, and harvestables, selecting a recipe, and then collecting a single serve or multi - serving cup of shaved ice.
    3. The mini bar will functional like home and professional bars, requiring the mixology skill, but be a small one - tiled object. There would be multiple designs such as: mini bar fridges or bar carts. Sims could purchase a variety of bottled beverages such as champagne, sparkling juice, etc and make a variety of drinks, including ones that use ice, cherries, or olives (requires new harvestables which can be grown or purchased).
    4. Champagne and sparkling juice bottles would be new buyable items that can be purchased from bars, mini bars, and room service. They would also have a cork popping animation upon opening the bottle and there would be chance cards for the sim to get injured by the cork or spill all the liquid (kind of like the juice keg mishaps).
    5. Doorman NPCs would be a new NPC that spawns specifically on rental accommodation venues. They greet registered guest at the entrance and "move along" any undesirables who aren't registered guest but try to cause mischief on the lot.
    6. If EA ever added drive - able cars to sims 4, the valet NPC would "park" the sims cars and when the sim is ready to leave, they can retrieve their vehicle from the valet NPC.
    7. Rental accommodation venues will offer a variety of services such as: catered dining, laundry services, and new indoor and outdoor activities. A. Catered dining would allow sims to eat in the dining room of the hotel (so you don't always have to order room service) and if musical instruments/microphones are placed on the lot, they can enjoy music (like in a lounge venue) while eating. Meals would be ordered via a chef station and include new menu items. Some items will have the option to be served:" flambe" and there would be chance cards for things like the tablecloth catching fire, waiters dropping the meal and causing carpet fires, and sims catching fire while trying to eat their meal.
    B. Laundry services (if laundry day is installed and there are laundry hampers on the lot) will allow for sims to have their clothes laundered by maids on - site. There would be new interactions on the phone/computer for accessing the laundry service. Once ordered, a maid NPC will arrive at the room, remove the laundry from the hamper, and after a few hours have passed, deliver a hamper of pressed and folded clothes to the room. They sim could then store the clothes in their wardrobe or change into clothes form the hamper.
    C. New activities would include things like dominoes, shuffleboard, croquet, golf, and water polo (if pools are available on lot).
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,650 Member
    I want Sims 4 vacation but I heard on Twitter that simmers felt like the vacation world were not needed since they want to live in them. Like I would want a world like Sims 2 Bon Voyage to meet locals, explore the world, relax at a hotel then go home that's like in real life people oh I can just live here but 9/10 they don't. I really want them to bring back vacation location please with hotels and resorts and we can have an Airbnb type lots or like a time share lot in the vacation worlds.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,567 Member
    edited May 16
    I would easly see my sims in a nice hotel resort like this relaxing by the pool or on the beach oVfyJuL.jpeg going back to there room to eat if there room as a small kitchen or the pool restaurant to grab a bite to eat so i agree 1000% that a vacation pack is needed in sims4
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    I would easly see my sims in a nice hotel resort like this relaxing by the pool or on the beach oVfyJuL.jpeg going back to there room to eat if there room as a small kitchen or the pool restaurant to grab a bite to eat so i agree 1000% that a vacation pack is needed in sims4

Me too but I heard people want to live in the vacation lots that's what I'm confused about saying vacations will be a useless world of we can't live in them I'm like have hotels and resorts it's a vacation to meet the Sims townie locals and buy souvenirs I don't want to vacation in a world then go home and see the same sim townies I just saw while vacationing that's just me though. I would hotels in other worlds to and build hotels but I would love a vacation world where Sims can just go on vacation like you said relax by the beach eat even go on a honeymoon.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,501 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »

Me too but I heard people want to live in the vacation lots that's what I'm confused about saying vacations will be a useless world of we can't live in them I'm like have hotels and resorts it's a vacation to meet the Sims townie locals and buy souvenirs I don't want to vacation in a world then go home and see the same sim townies I just saw while vacationing that's just me though. I would hotels in other worlds to and build hotels but I would love a vacation world where Sims can just go on vacation like you said relax by the beach eat even go on a honeymoon.

I think any world can serve as vacation destination as long as there is something interesting for sims to do that they can't do at home. Even with current worlds setup, there are things you can buy or collect to take home as souvenir. You can also take pictures as reminder of your time there. The issue with Selvadorada is that if you don't go there on vacation you can't use that world. It's a nice world with a nice aesthetic, why not use it otherwise? Even if they add hotels, you don't spend your entire vacation in a hotel, so we still need to have some interesting things to do in the neighbourhood, whether it's beach type lots or some adventure / discovery lots like the temples in Selvadorada. I think it's more useful if they give us activities we can use in other worlds as well, that way we can set up our own vacation destinations instead of being limited to one world and we can also make home neighbourhoods more interesting as well.
  • Options
    crocobaura wrote: »

I think any world can serve as vacation destination as long as there is something interesting for sims to do that they can't do at home. Even with current worlds setup, there are things you can buy or collect to take home as souvenir. You can also take pictures as reminder of your time there. The issue with Selvadorada is that if you don't go there on vacation you can't use that world. It's a nice world with a nice aesthetic, why not use it otherwise? Even if they add hotels, you don't spend your entire vacation in a hotel, so we still need to have some interesting things to do in the neighbourhood, whether it's beach type lots or some adventure / discovery lots like the temples in Selvadorada. I think it's more useful if they give us activities we can use in other worlds as well, that way we can set up our own vacation destinations instead of being limited to one world and we can also make home neighbourhoods more interesting as well.

That's why I would like vacation pack like in Sims 2 Bon Voyage and that's what a vacation expansion pack is it had 3 locations/ worlds different themes and it had hotels where you can check in at you can explore the town, chat with locals it had a lot packed in and after the vacation the Sims felt refreshed and rejuvenated it's just weird to me to take a "vacation." In a world where you see townies that on your home lot and then travel home there's a chance you see them again. It's a special world it's like going to Sixam if Sixam had more in it I'll Vacation in Sixam. Plus we have all these worlds and new world coming that we can live on but we can't have a vacation worlds because we can't live on them so they feel empty that just don't make sense to me personally or some simmers just never played Bon Voyage.
    And another thing Granite Falls and Sevadorada doesn't really have anything to enjoy it like a vacation the only thrill from Sevadorada is the temples and that gets boring fast at least for me again previous games with vacations had a lot to pack in so it wasn't boring you can do both either relax at a hotel or explore the world and then some.
  • Options

That's why I would like vacation pack like in Sims 2 Bon Voyage and that's what a vacation expansion pack is it had 3 locations/ worlds different themes and it had hotels where you can check in at you can explore the town, chat with locals it had a lot packed in and after the vacation the Sims felt refreshed and rejuvenated it's just weird to me to take a "vacation." In a world where you see townies that on your home lot and then travel home there's a chance you see them again. It's a special world it's like going to Sixam if Sixam had more in it I'll Vacation in Sixam. Plus we have all these worlds and new world coming that we can live on but we can't have a vacation worlds because we can't live on them so they feel empty that just don't make sense to me personally or some simmers just never played Bon Voyage.
    And another thing Granite Falls and Sevadorada doesn't really have anything to enjoy it like a vacation the only thrill from Sevadorada is the temples and that gets boring fast at least for me again previous games with vacations had a lot to pack in so it wasn't boring you can do both either relax at a hotel or explore the world and then some.

In Selvadorada, Batuu, and Granite Falls you can still meet the same townies as you would at home. I don't mind seeing them though. For the vacation worlds you only really need a rental property and you can change the other lots into something else so there is more stuff to do while you are there.
  • Options

In Selvadorada, Batuu, and Granite Falls you can still meet the same townies as you would at home. I don't mind seeing them though. For the vacation worlds you only really need a rental property and you can change the other lots into something else so there is more stuff to do while you are there.

But it's repetitive and it gets boring fast I would like a new vacation world with hotels and resorts.
    That's the issue I don't want to see the same townies that I see in the home lot it's called a vacation getaway from your home world with even more to do then jungle adventure and granite falls and Bantu combined.
  • Options
    if i can add my honest opinion when it comes to vacation the sims4 needs some novelty and if seen from a story point of view say you create or edit bella and mortimer goth to young adult and before casandra and alexender are born as a recently engage couple and went to have the perfect wedding on the beach and have them stay in the honeymoonsuite of the hotel they are lodging where before they return home bella discovers after there first woohoo in the honeymoonsuite that she pregnant with cassandra who is a teen in the premade version and alexender a child or same context but that parents sims just wents time as a couple to exemple spend timeaway from the kids or depending on the story your writing a second honeymoon to save there marrige. There alot of potential with such a pach when seen as a story point of view
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

• Options

But it's repetitive and it gets boring fast I would like a new vacation world with hotels and resorts.
    That's the issue I don't want to see the same townies that I see in the home lot it's called a vacation getaway from your home world with even more to do then jungle adventure and granite falls and Bantu combined.

You can set rental properties in other worlds if you want to and have your sims vacation there. A hotel is different from a rental property, but if you hire a butler for the stay, it feels pretty much like a hotel, especially if you decorate it as such. I must say that I rarely even use the vacation option, my sims usually just travel to another world and stay in various places I have built with hotel type accommodation in them, like above a restaurant or a spa. Hotels, would be nice, if they work correctly, and more activities for sims to do while on vacation would also be nice, and would love some more exotic vacation worlds, but I feel like we have enough options for now to not feel too repetitive.
  • Options
    edited May 17

You can set rental properties in other worlds if you want to and have your sims vacation there. A hotel is different from a rental property, but if you hire a butler for the stay, it feels pretty much like a hotel, especially if you decorate it as such. I must say that I rarely even use the vacation option, my sims usually just travel to another world and stay in various places I have built with hotel type accommodation in them, like above a restaurant or a spa. Hotels, would be nice, if they work correctly, and more activities for sims to do while on vacation would also be nice, and would love some more exotic vacation worlds, but I feel like we have enough options for now to not feel too repetitive.

That's the problem I also rarely use the vacation spots because again it's repetitive and boring like I said I don't want to vacation in another world it's not really a vacation seeing the same townies you saw on your home lot. If/When hotels are brought to the game hopefully the Sims make a new vacation world but also we can build hotels or motels in lots. Because we have a lot of worlds to live in and "vacation" in plus another one coming and still only have 3 vacation worlds.
    Post edited by Briana2425 on
  • Options
    @crocobaura i will say this simmers needs some novelty when it comes to the sims4 game and think about it there will be a romance pack soon and say you have a sim on vacation and the sims in question find his or her soulmate and decided to extend there vacation just to get married, and as a player it would be nice ton have a new vacation world.

• Options
    @crocobaura i will say this simmers needs some novelty when it comes to the sims4 game and think about it there will be a romance pack soon and say you have a sim on vacation and the sims in question find his or her soulmate and decided to extend there vacation just to get married, and as a player it would be nice ton have a new vacation world.

New worlds are always welcome. What I am saying is that we can make the worlds more interesting than how they are delivered by default just by building new lots. If you play often enough, default worlds are bound to feel boring and repetitive after a while and we can change that.
  • Options

New worlds are always welcome. What I am saying is that we can make the worlds more interesting than how they are delivered by default just by building new lots. If you play often enough, default worlds are bound to feel boring and repetitive after a while and we can change that.

The Destination worlds in Sims 4 are boring and repetitive because that's how it's made small lots with little to no gameplay or the boring repetitive gameplay there's nothing fulfilling compared to previous games the Destination gameplay was fulfilling and it was never boring or repetitive for vacations for the Sims I would like a beach theme, an amusement/ water park, a cruise, casinos, the stuff Don't have to be tied to the destination world but at least give simmers a new destination that more then 3 you have us and pack it on please.