Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I have to go Vanilla Simmers

mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
edited July 2023 in General Mods Discussion
Hi there simmers, for those of you who don't know me, I make a few little cc items that some of you might be using. My laptop is busy playing up at the moment, so I have decided to go completely vanilla in my game (nothing in mods folder) I will therefore be unable to test all my mods and cc every time we get an update or pack in the future, I am saving for a new laptop, but so far it is looking like I might only have all the money together by my birthday month October. My laptop might not even last until the time of the new one as well. I am so sorry if I am inconveniencing anyone of you that are using my mods. So far (touch wood) only one of the fingernails broke once after a big update, but all of the other things including the baby outfits has been safe since the nifty knitting update. Here are my mods for those that are not sure if they are using mine or not ;)

Baby clothes, Baby bottle and invisible tummy time mat default
Baby clothes
UBX3Hqj.png
Baby bottle
KdvTJbS.png
Invisible tummy time mat default
Z0RMHG9.png

All of the French tips and natural fingernails
French tips
bMGQ09c.png
Longer French tips
tNl9sRH.png
Toddler natural nails
dsRy5Xl.png
Children natural nails
SdqbI9Z.png
Children long nails
OSEboaw.png
Female short natural nails
R96JsVz.png
Men short natural nails
TAwOou1.png

Invisible animal shed, straw and skull terrain
Invisible animal shed
WWCHkMn.png
Straw terrain
noL8lro.png
Skull terrain
OWa6RiR.png

Buydebug froglog, digsite, Selvadorian digsite and Selvadorian treasure chest.
kip0KBQ.png

I want to thank everyone that has been using my mods and hope you do continue, I will pop in to the forums occasionally so feel free to post if one of them might have broken in the future and then October (holding thumbs finances hold up) then I will reinstall them all and fix what will need fixing, but like I said so far we have been very lucky with them not breaking since they are more cc than a script mod ;)

Happy simming all and once again sorry for any inconvenience <3
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    Callum2000Callum2000 Posts: 802 Member
    dont apologise! anyone who releases mods for the game is a godsend so dont stress ☺️ life just gets in the way sometimes. hopefully you can get back to it in october!
  • Options
    Callum2000 wrote: »
    dont apologise! anyone who releases mods for the game is a godsend so dont stress ☺️ life just gets in the way sometimes. hopefully you can get back to it in october!

aww thanks so much @Callum2000 <3 I just felt so bad because I always did my best to test all my mods/cc as we got updates or new packs. If all goes well I would get a nice new laptop for my birthday in October :)
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I use some of those! That's perfectly okay though. Don't feel bad. I hope everything works out with your new laptop in October🥰🥰
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,241 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Hi there simmers, for those of you who don't know me, I make a few little cc items that some of you might be using. My laptop is busy playing up at the moment, so I have decided to go completely vanilla in my game (nothing in mods folder) I will therefore be unable to test all my mods and cc every time we get an update or pack in the future, I am saving for a new laptop, but so far it is looking like I might only have all the money together by my birthday month October. My laptop might not even last until the time of the new one as well. I am so sorry if I am inconveniencing anyone of you that are using my mods. So far (touch wood) only one of the fingernails broke once after a big update, but all of the other things including the baby outfits has been safe since the nifty knitting update. Here are my mods for those that are not sure if they are using mine or not ;)
    (snip for space)

I want to thank everyone that has been using my mods and hope you do continue, I will pop in to the forums occasionally so feel free to post if one of them might have broken in the future and then October (holding thumbs finances hold up) then I will reinstall them all and fix what will need fixing, but like I said so far we have been very lucky with them not breaking since they are more cc than a script mod ;)

Happy simming all and once again sorry for any inconvenience <3

Please don't feel bad! It's totally understandable that you can't do all the testing that you'd like to do with your product until you have a new computer. Hopefully (since I know it's hard to wait until you can save up), it won't take long and you'll be back doing what you love to do!

• Options
    I use some of those! That's perfectly okay though. Don't feel bad. I hope everything works out with your new laptop in October🥰🥰
    KatAnubis wrote: »
    Please don't feel bad! It's totally understandable that you can't do all the testing that you'd like to do with your product until you have a new computer. Hopefully (since I know it's hard to wait until you can save up), it won't take long and you'll be back doing what you love to do!

Thanks so much @Babykittyjade and @KatAnubis you guys are the best <3 Unfortunately we had some other financial responsibilities pop up so I might have to wait longer till I get my new laptop (that is adulting for you :/ ) But my old one is holding out nicely since I took most of everything off it. I only have sims vanilla on it and removed all my other personal photo's and my Hogwarts legacy game and so on. So hopefully it will hold on until I can one day afford a new laptop :)