Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can we talk about half walls..

ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
edited July 2023 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
It’s great we have all kinda sized half walls, love that for TS4.. but why has nobody ever spoken about the lack of ledges/toppers for said half walls?

For starters, all the base game ones wether titled stone or wood whatever, they all look exactly the same.. it would be cute if there actually was like a thicker stone slab, or a rounded bannister one or just variations in thickness and overhang for the base ledges.

And also I really wish there was a plain one that would carry the wall paint over ontop. Like for framing flat roofs nicer etc..
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I'd definitely like a nearly unnoticeable one - not tall, not sticking out, just giving a bit of finish.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Those toppers that look exactly the same annoy me as well. I did make a post about this and added some suggestions a while back but it's lost in the ideas forum, can't find to link it. Would love an option for a rounded topper that takes the colour of the wall so we can create walls that look like they are made of clay.

Something like this.

a-red-mud-wall-and-a-wooden-ladder-in-new-mexico-united-states-JD9N70.jpg

ancient-mudbrick-adobe-houses-in-taos-pueblo-new-mexico-usa-2F3NDMY.jpg

adobe-constructed-building-4555924.jpg