Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

werewolves

If you have the werewolves pack, does it mean that werewolves will be in all your games. or can you stop them if you are not playing that way today

Comments

• Options
    FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    There's an option in Settings you can enable to make it so Werewolves will only be in the world that comes installed in the pack, Moonwood Mill, and not walking around in any of the other worlds.
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,450 Member
    Future wrote: »
    There's an option in Settings you can enable to make it so Werewolves will only be in the world that comes installed in the pack, Moonwood Mill, and not walking around in any of the other worlds.

@Future actually, that toggle only stops them from appearing in other worlds *in their werewolf form*. They can still show up, but in their human form.
  • Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 550 Member
    edited April 2023
    @Starfree that's technically true, but the fact remains, unless you go to Moonwood Mill seeking werewolf game play and lore, you're not likely to engage with any of the werewolf game play. If you want to play a save where you have nothing to do with werewolf game play, you can do that. I remember, when I first bought the Werewolves pack, I was finishing up the Not So Berry Challenge. Blue's daughter decided that she wanted a grunge aesthetic bedroom, so I was able to use the build buy content from Werewolves. Other than that, werewolves played no part in my game until I finished the challenge and move on to a different save where I actually wanted a sim to be a werewolf.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • Options
    BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    Yes, the werewolves are in all the game, but they mind their own businesses without interferring much with other sims.

For instance, I frequently see werewolves in gyms.
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I like seeing them around, but then, I like the occults.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Isharell wrote: »
    I like seeing them around, but then, I like the occults.

me too <3
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    Katofhyrule12Katofhyrule12 Posts: 717 Member
    I initially had no interest in the werewolves and only bought the pack for the grunge items. That changed quickly.

I think cottage living and werewolves were my first packs.
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited May 2023
    They barely have any impact. I’ve had the pack for ages and occasionally I’d see one run through San Myshuno and my sim went to school with one, but it’s really easily ignored even keeping the settings on normal.

They occasionally glow red and run past, you might hear them howl now and again but you’re gonna see them very rarely unless you happen to get one as a roommate/friend/classmate.

I sometimes see the Volkov guy as a human just acting like a townie, no different than any other townie in any other pack really though. It’s honestly not something to worry about unless you really never ever want to see them.