Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Infants and Pictures

Are you able to take pictures of adults holding infants using the tripod from Mochino? I find it difficult to get a good angle of infants crawling with the camera. It's like they are too close and the infants are too low.
Go Raps!
canada-flag-tiny.gif

Comments

• Options
    SimMommy05SimMommy05 Posts: 2,574 Member
    No, sadly. You can take a picture of just the infant but not with an adult holding the infants.
  • Options
    DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,762 Member

Using the tripod? Are they laying on the floor?
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options
    SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    edited April 2023
    I couldn’t get it to work, either. I’m not sure if it’s a glitch or if they just didn’t add the option.
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    I use the Q and E keys when taking pictures of the infants on the ground with the tripod. It lets the angle go up and down to get some better pictures, don't know if that helps. Here are some I've taken doing that.
    q6fX2HW.png
  • Options
    DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,762 Member
    I use the Q and E keys when taking pictures of the infants on the ground with the tripod. It lets the angle go up and down to get some better pictures, don't know if that helps. Here are some I've taken doing that.
    q6fX2HW.png

Nice!
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    q6fX2HW.png
    For a second I thought the infant turned into a dog
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    q6fX2HW.png

Ooooh what a brilliant idea, would you mind if I post your quote above in my photo taking thread @blueybluesky ?
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    @mcrudd I don't mind at all, go for it :)
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member

@mcrudd I don't mind at all, go for it :)

Thank you <3