Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

hello Everyone, I am back with my Sims 3 and they are now working

EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
as some know I could not play my sims 3. but praise the Lord, I went on my sims 3 game and had a world saved, the one I play in the most. I clicked on it and low and behold it played, I will say that I did have to do some updates on some lots, as I had different lots. I had all my saved lots. so I just went along and reset them. I am so happy. I have not tried another world to see If I can start a new world, but I will try and see what happens, and if it does not work with other worlds, that is ok, because I play the world I am in most of the time, Mercury Island. I am so happy, I have played all day. hee hee.
Well I went back on and I downladed Sunset Valley and it works just fine also. I am so glad, I tried sims 4, but I don't really like it. I am now on my Sims 3 and happy
Post edited by Evalen on

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Welcome Back to your Favorite Game! :cookie:

I'm so glad you got it working. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Welcome Back to your Favorite Game! :cookie:

I'm so glad you got it working. :mrgreen:

Thank you it is so nice to be able to play my sims again.
  • Options
    jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    edited April 2023
    So glad you're back to simming, Evalen!
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • Options
    simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 1,400 Member
    Happy for you!

As a vicenarian, I’ve recently been getting back to playing Sims 3, a game that I don’t think I fully appreciated for what it was during my teenage years. There are worlds, careers, and skills I never got a chance to explore.
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Active Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464
  • Options
    stickykissesstickykisses Posts: 2,039 Member
    Hello, nice to see you Evalen! And very glad you got the game working, it's super frustrating when it doesn't. I bet it's a relief to find your favorites again. :)
  • Options
    Hello, nice to see you Evalen! And very glad you got the game working, it's super frustrating when it doesn't. I bet it's a relief to find your favorites again. :)

Thanks, you sure hit it right, I thought I would never be able to play my sims 3 again, I was so happy when I discovered I could now play. I started the sims way back with sims 1 and have been playing ever since. I never tire of sims 3. somehow it is just different every time you play. I am a happy camper now.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone I am now back playing and love it. Never tire of sims 3.