Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Reverse CAS a relative?

Has anyone ever reverse added a sim to the family through CAS FullEdit? I made a family in prep for Growing Together but I made a single grandparent and I feel like she’s lonely without a spouse. Can I go in and add a husband to her, grandfather to my main sim?
Go Raps!
canada-flag-tiny.gif

Comments

• Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited March 2023
    I feel for sure this works and I’ve done it but forums suggest this didn’t used to work. Probably best to just test it.
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    DeadFishy wrote: »
    Has anyone ever reverse added a sim to the family through CAS FullEdit? I made a family in prep for Growing Together but I made a single grandparent and I feel like she’s lonely without a spouse. Can I go in and add a husband to her, grandfather to my main sim?
    I’ve done it, just make sure you enter the cheat before clicking the “edit sim” option
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,989 Member
    edited March 2023
    I don't see why it would not work just be sure to set the family relations for everyone if they get separated

ive made some parents and grandparents via genetics myself for instance i added mortimers parents to the game creating them via mortimers genetics have not had troubles yet

you do have to have all family in same household though i think otherwise might mess it up for someone
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,139 Member
    Yes you can.

Just type in:
    TestingCheats On
    TestingCheats True
    CAS.EditMode On
    Setage

Then go into CAS & give her a Hubby. ;)