Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help! My game is unplayable because of B/B CC!

I just updated my mods; a few smaller mods and MCCC. When I started my game my sims where glitching and resetting all over the place. I took out mods to test who was the culprit but none of the newly updated modes caused the glitching. My sim household has a lot of CC furniture, so when I tested the game without build/buy CC it worked just fine. I haven't downloaded any new CC, just updated my mods. Why is my CC suddenly causing issues?

I have a lot of B/B CC, and I also have Sims 4 Studio. Does anyone know how I can find broken CC using Sims 4 Studio? I thought I knew how but can't figure it out on my own.

Help is much appreciated! :)

Comments

• Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    You can try batch fixing your cc with sims 4 studio.
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    If you still have broken CC after you run the batch fixes at Sim 4 studio you can make a Sim with the broken CC or make a room and then save it to the gallery. Next, download Sims 4 Tray loader. You will be able to see your saves and identify the broken content so you can delete it. The program also has a feature where it will take you to the site you downloaded your CC from and you can check for an update. Tray Importer has a PC version and a Mac version.