Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mods for better retail?

My sim owns a small gallery where she sells her paintings. She has two employees, both fully skilled in the three retail skills. The thing is, my sim has to do basically all the work; talking to the customers. As a result of this she befriends everyone that sets foot in her store, and "everyone" wants to be her BFF by 2 pm. The irony is that my sim is a socially awkward loner! Either way, doesn't matter what traits the sim has, when you own a gallery, or a retail store, you don't actually befriend everyone that maybe wants to buy your stuff, right? So it's so frustrating to me because I like to play realistically. Nothing realistic about all this talking.

Is there a mod that makes the retail employees actually do their job without my sim there to do it for them? Or something else that might help? If not I'm gonna sell the gallery.. It takes too much time. In one workday my sim only sells a couple of paintings, and it's just so boring, talking to these customers with the same friendly interactions over and over and over again....

I appreciate any help! Thank you in advance. :)

Comments